•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Bronco_Chuck

2x4 to 4x4

Ok i have been considering converting my 89 B2 to a 4x4 when i do the clutch in the next few weeks. I have seen a few threads where people have said that to do this you need the 4x4 cross member to do this on a 2wd ranger. My question is, is this going to be a problem on a 2wd B2? And just so...
  2. Bronco_Chuck

Early bronco D30

i have a chance to pick up a set of axles out of a 69 bronco. my question is since the early D30 has drums is it possable to swap it to disks like you could with the D44? if so what all do i need?
  3. Bronco_Chuck

My 89

Figured i would share my ride. its an 89 i picked it up in November for $400 got bored today so decided to throw my 31's on it to see how they fit. came to find that my left leaf spring is totaly fawked, the front spring bolt has rusted and broken and can now be pulled out by hand while the...
  4. Bronco_Chuck

Its finaly Dead.

Well after about two years of daily abuse from myself and at least two years of previous abuse from my older brother my 84 B2 finaly gave up. Now for me this is bitter sweet news it means that i will no longer have to deal with that gutless 2.8 and can start a small block swap. And the down side...
  5. Bronco_Chuck

Sas???

Okay so i will be picking up an 89 B2 this wendsday hopefuly it has the 2.9 and a 5 speed. the down side is that it needs a clutch and that its 2wd. so i have a few questions. 1. where would be the best place to buy a new clutch for it? 2. does this year have the dummy T case in it? 3. is the...
  6. Bronco_Chuck

New carb.

ive got a question. i have a 600cfm (i think) holly 4 barrel carb sitting in my floorboard. its out of my moms old 86 E-250 van and i was wondering what would happen if i threw it on my 84 2.8L b2. as of now im getting about 7 mpg so i dont think the gas mileage can get that much worse. any...
  7. Bronco_Chuck

Herculiner bed liner.

i have an 84 B2 and the carpet is kinda moldy,and was planning on bed linering the inside. just wanted to know what a good brand bed liner was cuz i dont want it to flake off in 2 weeks. thanks in advance for any help.
  8. Bronco_Chuck

Bronco II GVWR

I just wanted to know if any body knew the Gross vehicle weight rating for a 84 bronco 2? thanks.
  9. Bronco_Chuck

Need help please?

I am planning on swaping my stock bronco II axles for some explorer axles. Does any body know wich year of axles i should look for? And also should i get the springs and such wile im at it?
  10. Bronco_Chuck

Jeep axels under my bronco2

Ok I resently broke the rear axle under my 86 bronco 2. Not wanting to replace it with the weak stock axel i found an older jeep with solid axels and a 9" lift. Can any one tell me if this swap is possable, or if the axels are about the same length. any advise is helpful.