•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 1

a sad sad day

maybe 300 without wheels and tires, 500 with
  2. 1

a sad sad day

its actually at south haven high school at the moment
  3. 1

a sad sad day

its a 84 auto, blue interior and its a floor shift 4x4
  4. 1

a sad sad day

they all sound like good ideas, but i need the money at the moment, if anyone needs any parts PM me
  5. 1

a sad sad day

Because I'm only going to pay 200 for the f150, but I say in 2 years il end up getting another b2, but this time a 2.9 with a 5 speed
  6. 1

a sad sad day

my budget at the moment is very small, and in a few weeks I'm buying my grandpas 1996 f150
  7. 1

a sad sad day

i have been working on my b2 and found a crack in the block, and i don't have the money to do a 302 swap or get a new block, so I'm parting to out then scraping it :sad: some day il get another
  8. 1

newbie from tn.

"That is where I am from Drummonds. Sugar Creek is a truck park now! That is where everyone is wheeling at now. Its so fun. Everyone has sold their bikes and 4 wheelers and got crawlers and buggys and trucks! Its awesome." thats awesome dude, il have to go check it out after i get done...
  9. 1

newbie from tn.

Cool man, my mom lives in drummonds and I have a lot of family in Munford. I have heard a lot of good things about the duff lifts, if I can ever save up the money chances are that's what I'm going to buy
  10. 1

what am doing wrong???

btw this is the best forum ever thanks guys
  11. 1

what am doing wrong???

I got it, i over looked one bolt on the transfer case
  12. 1

Not a BII but please help

thanks guys y'all are so much help, i got it, it has 2 troqux (or however you spell it haha) screws, i posted the exact same thing on an f150 forum and no answer, once again guys thanks
  13. 1

thanks, how does the solenoid attach to the starter? BTW this is the best forum out there in my opinion, everyone here is very kind and knows their stuff :icon_thumby:
  14. 1

hey y'all I'm working on my moms (soon to be mine) 1996 f150, it has a 302, 5.0, with an auto tranny, The problem is that the starter won't turn over the motor, its not the solenoid on the fire wall because iv jumped that already i took the starter to auto zone and they tested it and said it...
  15. 1

My Bronco 2

nice build man, I like it I might see you rolling down the road some time, Im in Olive Branch
  16. 1

what am doing wrong???

Thanks for the info guys, il let y'all know how it goes monday, It stinks not having a garage of my own to work on it
  17. 1

what am doing wrong???

hy guys I've been working on my b2 at my school in my extra time, and I'm trying to get the motor out, i tried unbolting it from the bell housing but i couldn't get the torque converter to turn. so now i am attempting the separate the trans from the t-case but it just won't budge. everything is...
  18. 1

Worst stuck BII

lets see some pics of stuck B2s
  19. 1

You know you drive a bronco II when

when you see another guy broken down on the side of the road in a B2 and stop to help him out
  20. 1

You know you drive a bronco II when

when almost any mod ends up costing more than you payed for the b2