•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 1

a sad sad day

i have been working on my b2 and found a crack in the block, and i don't have the money to do a 302 swap or get a new block, so I'm parting to out then scraping it :sad: some day il get another
  2. 1

Not a BII but please help

hey y'all I'm working on my moms (soon to be mine) 1996 f150, it has a 302, 5.0, with an auto tranny, The problem is that the starter won't turn over the motor, its not the solenoid on the fire wall because iv jumped that already i took the starter to auto zone and they tested it and said it...
  3. 1

what am doing wrong???

hy guys I've been working on my b2 at my school in my extra time, and I'm trying to get the motor out, i tried unbolting it from the bell housing but i couldn't get the torque converter to turn. so now i am attempting the separate the trans from the t-case but it just won't budge. everything is...
  4. 1

Worst stuck BII

lets see some pics of stuck B2s
  5. 1

You know you drive a bronco II when

you know you drive a BII when___________. fill in the blank You know you drive a bronco 2 when you glide over a mud pit that your buddies lifted gmc on 38s gets stuck up to his dies (and the bronco is stock) :-D
  6. 1

How do I unbolt the torqu converter???

How do I unbolt the converter on my 1984 with the 2.8? Thanks guys
  7. 1

bolt sizes

i was just wondering if anyone anyone knows what the size of the bolts on the bell housing is, and how many of them are there. 84' 2.8 automatic, thanks guys :yahoo:
  8. 1

Motor Removal

hey guys i was just wondering what is the easiest way to pull the motor out of my BII its a 1984 with an auto trans, any information is great, the more detailed the better. thanks in advance :icon_thumby:
  9. 1

Gen 1 VS. Gen 2

everyone has there opinions, lets hear them, I'm more of a 1st gen BII guy myself, its all int the grill :headbang:
  10. 1

4.0 radiator swap question

hey guys I'm putting a 4.0 radiator into my 84 bII with a 2.8, i was wondering how do i get the transcoler lines to fit, they rant quite the right size, does anyone know what size they are?, any help is greatly appreciated. thanks y'all
  11. 1

Bronco II quick mods

i was wondering if anyone had quick or cheep mods for guys to do t their b2s:icon_welder:
  12. 1

4.0 radiator

i have a 1984 b2 2.8 and an automatic transmission, i have just got a radiator out of a 97 (i think, because it has far disc brakes) with an automatic transmission as well, will the new radiator just bolt in? if not what mods would i have to do to make it work? :icon_welder:
  13. 1

I love PB Blaster

it is amazing, that is all
  14. 1

sound system??

hey guys I'm looking for a good system for my truck ( a head unit speakers and maybe a sub or amp) i have an 84 with the funky stock dash does anyone have any ideas?
  15. 1

wont start

my 1984 b2 wont crank, i just replaced the button, cap, wires, plugs, and coil. but when i turn the key it wont fire, it turns over and i have a spark ( i know this because i shocked the crap out of myself) but i wont start. then after a few seconds of trying smoke starts coming out of the carb...
  16. 1

cant get the ignition rotor off

hey yall, i was doing a tune up on my b2 today and i couldn't get one of the screws off my rotor, does anyone have any tricks on how i could get it off? i think i striped the screw
  17. 1

duraspark questions

Hey guys im about to do the duraspark conversion to my 84 B2 and was wondering if i can just use the ignition modual from a 78 pinto instead of buying the duraspark " blue". if i could find the duraspark box i would use it but all my searches have come up empty, thanks
  18. 1

Why a broncoii ?

i was just wondering why some of yall like bronco 2s so much the main reason for me is that not many people have them around my town
  19. 1

Manual Transfercase Problems

My 1984 bII will shift into 4 low but will not shift back into 2wd with out me crawling underneath and shifting it like that I think it might be the shifter linkage, has anyone had this problem? if so how do i fix it? Thanks
  20. 1

1984 carb??

i have just bought a 1984 BroncoII with a 2.8 V6 I am wondering what emissions i can take off, or what would be a good aftermarket Carb to put on ( i would like to stick with motorcraft if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated,thanks