•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. dusto2

B Deuce (working name input wanted)

B Deuce So since I am 2days from finishing paint then on to lift I decided to start my build thread. The story of Bdeuce is kinda wierd, I found him at my friends ranch while working for her. I knew he was there didnt know much else about him though. Come to find out he suffered from the most...
  2. dusto2

column shifter to floor shifter

ok so i found a perfect shifter from a 88 bII with 4ald, and i wanted to swap the shifter to my 89 with 4ald, i found a thread about this from 07 but nothing as far as doing the swap i was wondering if anyone has done this swap and what they did to make it work
  3. dusto2

flairing the rear on a bronco II

I am looking to find out if anyone out there has flaired the back of a broncoII, I did it on my ranger and was wondering if it would be similar on the bII but my only worry is the back windows if it would put stress on them at all. Any help would be great thanks D
  4. dusto2

transfer case shifter

Ok so my plans have changed from the ranger over to a bronco II and thus my shifter linkage may need to change. My question is i had a 89 ranger 4x4 2.9 mazda trans with 1350 transfer case and just got a used shifter for it. I want to know if that one will work or if i need to go junk yarding...
  5. dusto2

Rear side window seals

Ok so I have looked around for a while now trying to find the seals for the big side windows but nobody seams to have them any suggestions or a point in the right direction