•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. J

Welded spiders?

I used stainless rod, cut 1/4" steel to fit between the spiders and welded solid. the only problem is when you break an axle you'll be into a rear end change. This happened to me but gave me good reason to upgrade to a 8.8".
  2. J

Blowing front hubs!

Ive seen dana 35 to dana 44 hub conversions out there. that is the direction I'm going the next time I blow one out
  3. J

Canvas rear side windows

The plastic is 30 mil
  4. J

Canvas rear side windows

The bars I installed myself 1.to keep the body shape 2.keep brush from hitting people in the back seat when windows are removed and 3. so the windows have something to strech over, 1/8" x 1" aluminum diamond plate pop riveted in place. Drove down the highway at 55 mph (with 4.88 gears bout as...
  5. J

Canvas rear side windows

Window pics BII
  6. J

Canvas rear side windows

Guy made windows and installed, $115. I'm having problems getting pics up, if you send me your e-mail I'll send the pics to you.
  7. J

Canvas rear side windows

I will be meeting with guy on Saturday, will post pics and price then. Thanks
  8. J

Canvas rear side windows

Having quote for custom canvas rear side windows be made, anyone interested in purchasing?
  9. J

Bronco II rear window replacement ideas

Any ideas on removing rear side windows on Bronc II and having a easy removeable replacement? I rolled into a tree this weekend and blew out the side window, I can see how this is going to be an ongoing problem and want to have a easily removeable side window and still keep the top on. I was...