•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. racinranger

Want Toy and Truck? Impractical.

wow how did you decode that first post?:beer:
  2. racinranger

Fuel injector cleaner/Gas treatment

yea seafoam, half can in the tank and a half can through the vacuum lines. If its super nasty and scary. I'd go with a whole can in the tank and a whole can sucked into the intake shut the motor off wait 15 min fire it up and let the smokeshow come to life.
  3. racinranger

The Mistress

Who made that soft top? or is it for something else and mod'd to fit the b2 im likin that idea alot
  4. racinranger

Still having problems....

Im with Wicked on this one get a real gauge and dont use the idiot light and dummy gauge. you can definitly just pop of the VC and look at the sludge of there's any. The kerosene works good and so does atf. The thing with a real engine flush that you remove the filter and pump solvent into the...
  5. racinranger

Still having problems....

you may have a very sludged up motor there. It does really make sense, if you think about it. Im not an advocate of those engine flush's like the envirolushion. They pump a solvent through the motor, i have seen it fix a tick in an old 2.9 due to a gum'd lifter. Maybe you could give that a shot?
  6. racinranger

How to remove a stripped bolt.....

i welded a nut to the drainplug on a truck one time. worked good, if you do drill use grease on the bit and go slow to catch the chips. Like you would do if you were tapping the oil pan for a supercharger return fitting.