•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Tony Raine

Radius arm bracket location - FW SAS

swapping a 78-79 FW dana 44 into my '84 Bronco II I am needing some advice on how to make sure the holes i drill for the radius arm brackets are in the right place. on the driver's side, i found this hole that puts the axle right under the coil bucket (as measured with a homemade "plumb bob")...
  2. Tony Raine

How to strip a Bronco II

Sometimes one has to be sacrificed for the good of the rest. The victim, an '87 (i think) Bronco II with manual trans, transfer case, and hubs. Sat in a field for years with a busted back glass. Not even going to try to start the motor, not worth my time. But I will have fun tearing it...
  3. Tony Raine

'stang motor mounts for under $100???

so I've been looking for fox body motor mounts to swap the 302 into my 84 BII 4x4. cheapest i've found so far is "prothane motion control 6-501" mounts from summit for $95 + shipping. next is "energy suspension 4-1122R" mounts from jegs for $129 + shipping. Anyone know of a better deal, or...
  4. Tony Raine

Tony Raine's Bronco II

After years of doing just enough to get it to run, taking the easy way out, and lots of sitting in my backyard, it’s time to get my BII back on the road/trails. This truck has been in my life since I was 2 years old, when my mom bought it (1 year used) to replace her rusted out Early Bronco...
  5. Tony Raine

2 Blue 2 Doors

Been a long time member (i remember when TRS-1 was being built). So I figured my first post in the new forums should be showing off my stuff:cool: 01 explorer sport 2wd DD. Had plans for lift and 33's, but I have decided to keep it stock and sell it when I find my dream DD, an early Bronco...