•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Blake.

Gadejfan's B2 Build Thread

you would be right sir. :icon_thumby:
  2. Blake.

yeah i dont want to lose any elevation. haha
  3. Blake.

yeah i think its easier than doing attachments well the rods and axles are actually straight. its my geometry thats off. you see how yours is horizontal? after those coils i swapped it tipped my suspension and steering linkages at a weird angle. so with a drop pitman arm and drop brackets...
  4. Blake.

i wish my steering linkages and axles looked that straight. haha i need a drop pitman arm and some drop brackets for the beams. as for the pictures, host the pics on photobucket. once uploaded copy the
  5. Blake.

Cracked floors on B2

my b2 is the same way, look at the 1st page of my build for pics, click "the juice box" in my sig
  6. Blake.

The Juice Box Revival (Blake.'s BII Build)

still left to do: fan. probably gonna ditch the electric fan i have and get the stock fan clutch assembly. valve cover gaskets right rear wheel cylinder weld holes in floor and figure out why i have no low beams right tie rod end manual hubs drop pitman arm drop brackets for the ttb i believe...
  7. Blake.

i hope an alignment can get this straight. difference in springs
  8. Blake.

got the f150 coils on. got a decent amount of lift out of em and the truck rides soooooooooooooooooooooo much better. before after before after
  9. Blake.

hatch

i did it old hatch new hatch
  10. Blake.

thanks buddy. im looking forward to driving it with the new coils! haha it should look better after too.
  11. Blake.

i've driven it up and down the dirt road. it rides like poo bc of the front springs. they're too soft and the front end is completely bottomed out on the shocks. but i have some 4x4 f150 coils i'm planning on swapping in this weekend if the rain holds off. the wheel cylinder is noticeably leaky...
  12. Blake.

so after catching myself on fire the b2 is running again! had to fix some hacked wiring the previous owner did on the fuel pressure pump? (i think that's what it is.) its mounted on the frame in line between the tank and the filter. still left to do: fan. i'm debating on whether or not to...
  13. Blake.

ok. so... its been a while... i got caught up in lots and lots and lots of BS. well, things have gotten less insane and tomorrow im getting back on the bronco. i havent been able to get it to crank so thats first on the list for tomorrow and hopefully i can get those f150 springs in there...
  14. Blake.

rhino line

i'm going that to my b2. bed liner floor and the rockers from the lower body line down. (after some work on getting it road worthy that is lol)
  15. Blake.

You know you drive a bronco II when

you know you drive a b2 if your valve cover gaskets leak onto your exhaust manifolds
  16. Blake.

You know you drive a bronco II when

you know you drive a b2 when people say "what's that? its kinda ugly. but i really like it."
  17. Blake.

thanks for the advice buddy.
  18. Blake.

Gas mileage

in my dakota i have a 22 gallon tank but when i fill up from E, i get 15-16 gallons. so at any given time there's always at least 6-7 gallons in the tank. they do this to try to cut down on the dummies who run out of gas and block up roads.
  19. Blake.

Gas mileage

usually the gauge wont read a certain number of gallons. its like a reserve.
  20. Blake.

there's a guy on another board i'm on and he tells me he has would it be worth the trouble?