•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. armadillon

alwaysFlOoReD's first b-II

Future plans? Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
  2. armadillon

Our 84 Ford Bronco 2 4x4 build thread. From Junk to almost glory.

I've gotta say, this is awesome. Two brothers working on an old Bronco 2 with whatever they can find. I remember how proud I was when I did little things like changing the window lock knobs. You have the most awesome white trash Bronco 2 you could ever learn to work on. I don't think anyone is...
  3. armadillon

lincoln lock or not

If you were wondering about onroad characteristics if you do decide to LL the rear on a different axle, I ran across an article of some gents who spooled the rear and drove it for a while. According to them, it actually didn't act too weird as a daily driver. I personally have never done it, but...
  4. armadillon

?

Have you pulled them and inspected them? Anything worn down?
  5. armadillon

If you had $2000 what will you do?

Yeah, I guess you're right. But i'd still invest the 2k into the project for either or both of those. I would spend it on the axle swap, and I might not finish, but I'd be a hell of a lot closer than I was before :)
  6. armadillon

Come to think of it, I would do the interior and comfort stuff first instead of the swap. I spent a lot originally at the junkyard getting AC stuff and interior stuff that was cleaner than mine.
  7. armadillon

Pffft I have almost all parts for my sas and I'm sitting at 650 in parts. If He's building it for light wheeling he can do it for two grand easy. Not sure why everyone has to spend so much. Also he said what would I do if I had that much. It's exactly what I'm doing now.
  8. armadillon

Full width SAS with V8. As long as its spent wisely.
  9. armadillon

Bronco ii Mods

Short answer is yes. How much depends on your specific situation but you'll have increased drag through the air as well as through the driveline.
  10. armadillon

gforce chip

Are you sure it wasn't a can of Booty Sweat?
  11. armadillon

Alt question

Thanks for letting us know! We always think "Nah, couldn't be the fuse!" and lo and behold ;) Now do wondrous things!
  12. armadillon

Will 32 inch tires fit if i have a 3 inch lift?

We're gonna run you off 4.0 for thinking differently! Go on! Git! Get outta here! (sad sounding White Fang music plays) :D
  13. armadillon

Alt question

This isn't meant to insult, but you didn't mention if the battery itself was any good. Have you checked that? Batteries can die pretty fast. Also, what are you symptoms? Not charging? Not starting? etc?
  14. armadillon

Aww man, you had to spoil our fun :( You're like the teacher on the playground just when we were gonna throw all the speargrass at Bobby :poutyface: (Please tell me y'all all threw speargrass at each other as kids)
  15. armadillon

That's a really good question. I don't think anyone here has asked that question. I really don't know the answer.
  16. armadillon

Will a 4.0 from a 1998 explorer bolt up to my 88 bronco 2?

Explorin94, you're on top of things with the search link! I think you've beaten the rest of us almost every time for the last 6 threads like this.
  17. armadillon

Auto to manual swap

:play innocent: What? I don't know what you mean?
  18. armadillon

Auto to manual swap

Oooo...don't even get me started. Original Poster, we welcome you into the forum, but you must search for this information before posting. Please check the Tech Library in the forum and make a VERY thorough use of the search bar in the top right of the page. I know I'M perfectly civil to new...
  19. armadillon

O2 sensor

*snicker*