•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. I

Aerostar Grille

Hello I had one on my 85 B2 from a 94 Areostar untill I put my winch tru it. igiveup
  2. I

Bronco II overcool

Hello What about your motor fan sticking on. The clutch in it could be shot. I had the same problem with my 85 so I went to an electric style cooling fan. Just an idea. igiveup
  3. I

elctric fan conversion problems on 1990 bronco 2

Hello I used a small pipe wrench. I can't remember which way it turns to come off. My 85 had a e-fan and my 88 I just installed the one from my 85 and it works nice. I still have to wire up the auto fan switch for it but on manual I have off, low, high. igiveup
  4. I

saggy brake issue

Hello Try gravity bleeding the brakes. I have done this with my B2, Stang and T-Bird and it works good. Just don't let it go dry other wise you start all over again. igiveup
  5. I

Oil spitting from exhaust

Hello Where are you located? I will be selling my 2.8l in the next month or 2. igiveup
  6. I

A4LD question

Hello Sorry. 2.8l, 2.9l, and the stronger one 4.0l. I have a 94 A4LD with a 85 VB in my 85 B2. igiveup
  7. I

A4LD question

Hello Yes it will. 85-94 will bolt up. igiveup
  8. I

broncoii.org dead?!

Hello I use 3 sites for my B2. This one (TRS) for motor and wiring, explorerfourms for transmissons and B2.org for all of my other stuff. Between the three I have more info than I will ever need. igiveup
  9. I

broncoii.org dead?!

Hello I hope it comes back. Lots of local guys on there. igiveup
  10. I

Just bought my first Ford!

Hello Welcome to the fourms and have fun with it. If it has an auto in it put a bigger tranny cooler on it. A4LDs don't like heat at all. igiveup
  11. I

Bigger tires

Hello Mine are 15x8x31. When it gets a bit warmer I will try them. igiveup
  12. I

Bigger tires

Hello My 85 has stock suspension. Will 31s fit under? If not what do I have to do for 2" body lift? Will I need to extend any thing? igiveup
  13. I

permanant fix for the a4ld?

Hello Check this site out http://www.transmissioncenter.org/a4ld.htm they build a tranny call frankestien. But is it worth the price? Myself I have a 94 A4ld out of a 4.0l Areostar with a 85 VB with a shift kit and so far so good. igiveup
  14. I

My new B2

Hello Nice job. I like your garage. igiveup
  15. I

My new B2

Hello Wait till you have a wife/gf. You want to get cut off for a long time try it. The only reason I have my 2nd B2 is its my birthday and Christmas present and I have a great neighbor that sold it to us on payments. Copykat when can I come and pick it up? LMAO igiveup
  16. I

My new B2

Double post
  17. I

My new B2

Hello The 2.9l might have a cracked head/s. The oil has not been changed in over a year. So I will change it and see if the milk comes back to the filler cap. If it is shot then I will convert my 2.8l to TBI. The only part I need for the TBI swap is the 3.8l TBI. Dirtsquirt I sent you a...
  18. I

My new B2

Hello The 88 body and floors are shot. Most of the electrical is in need of work. The 85 Body and electrical is in good shape. Wiring the Ecm for the 2.9 won't be too bad to do. Plus side is that I will have fun. igiveup
  19. I

My new B2

Hello I just got another B2. It an 88 2.9l speed with a 1350 transfer case. Comes with a winch, Air Ride air bags and other goodies. Here are some pics. Future plans are to rip apart the 88 and transplant it into the 85. igiveup