•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. I

Bigger tires

Hello My 85 has stock suspension. Will 31s fit under? If not what do I have to do for 2" body lift? Will I need to extend any thing? igiveup
  2. I

My new B2

Hello I just got another B2. It an 88 2.9l speed with a 1350 transfer case. Comes with a winch, Air Ride air bags and other goodies. Here are some pics. Future plans are to rip apart the 88 and transplant it into the 85. igiveup
  3. I

I got bored and installed Areostar brakes in the B2

Hello http://www.everythingoffroad.ca/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=730
  4. I

cooked A4LD LMAO

Hello Third time out with my B2 and I blew out the front seal on my trany. I was stuck up to the axles in clay. I pulled the pan and found parts in the bottom. Its an auto A4LD trany. One cross member and some coolant lines to come off and its ready to drop. After this I have to pull the trany...
  5. I

difference of areostar and b2 a4ld trany

Hello I own a 85 B2 (2.8l duraspark) and a 94 awd Areostar with 4.0l a4ld trany ( I think ) . I was thinking of putting the areostar trany into my B2. So what would I have to do to to make it work without a computer. Next summer I will drop in the 4.0l. But for now I would like to run 2.8 with...
  6. I

a4ld problem

Hello I have a small problem. I just finished my duraspark conversion on my B2. Lockup is power by a switch. Went playing yesterday and got stuck. My B2 would not rev over 3000 floored . The motor seam to bog down(motor).I had a hard time finding any gear (auto od trany). I not sure...