•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. zperkins12

clutch problem

Did you torque the bolts on the flywheel and the bolts for the clutch those might have came loss and that could be the rattle
  2. zperkins12

tranny swap

im switching my automatic transmission to a fm146 manual and the manual i bought for "cheap" has the shifter bushing bad. where can i get a new shift bushing at?
  3. zperkins12

tranny swap

i got a mitsubishi fm146 manual transmision from a 91 ranger and im putting in in a 86 bronco ii i was wanting to now if i should get the clutch, slave cylinder ,flywheel, and master cylinder for an 86 bronco ii or should i get it for the 91 ranger
  4. zperkins12

need help asap

i tryed swapping a tfi module with another bii that ran and still nothing what im not understanding is i just put the 2 in body lift on like 2 days before the truck died and that was the first day actually driving it with the lift on but before i put the lift on it was running fine
  5. zperkins12

need help asap

okay i will go get a new one thanks hopefully this fixes the problem
  6. zperkins12

need help asap

except i got told that if the truck is cooled down and if it still doesnt start its not the tfi module could the tfi module just go out completely
  7. zperkins12

need help asap

i was driving down a road and my bii died and would not start back up. both of the fuel pumps are turning on and the coil is getting power and is turning over just fine but will not start. any ideas would be helpful thanks
  8. zperkins12

wont start

i have a 2.9 that will not start i was driving on a road going about 45 and it just dyes on me tryed to start back up and did not start i checked the fuel pumps both of them and coming on and the coil is getting power. any segestion would be appriciated.
  9. zperkins12

transfer case

i just put a 2 in body lift on my bronco ii and before it was going into 4 wheel drive just fine and now its not going into 4 low