•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 2

Fuel Related Issue. (Maybe Relay?)

thank you for your reply's. Found it's a bad Fuel Pump Relay! Thank you again!
  2. 2

Fuel Related Issue. (Maybe Relay?)

Hi there, thank you in advance for taking a look at this thread. I own a 1986 Bronco 2 (V6 4WD), 2.9L Cologne. Let me start with some history to help explain the situation im in.. Last year, ran into one problem after the next, in the following order (this starts in June of 2011 - October...
  3. 2

Trouble Starting..

thank again for all of your help, these forums were very helpful, ended up being the fuel pump lastly, the starter, dist cap, rotor, Ignition module, and ignition coil... haha bronco II is running like a champ, thanks again these forums are awesome. Will do my best to help others as ive been...
  4. 2

Trouble Starting..

Yesterday, i got the buzzing noise when i turned the key. As of this afternoon when i started working on it again, i'm getting no Buzzing sound to prove the fuel pump is NOT pressurizing :( im assuming this means it is faulty. As far as the plugs, yeah i got them wrong the first 2 times, and...
  5. 2

Trouble Starting..

haha forsure thanks, im gunna look into that, now i still believe my ignition coil is responsible for VERY little spark, so im gunna go replace that today and go from there. im gunna do another gas test later on, maybe my brother is retarded and its fine (i hope lol)
  6. 2

Trouble Starting..

i just replaced the fuel filter about a month ago. No, when i turned the key it went to 10psi. Theres also no spark, so im going to try and replace the ignition coil tomarrow, and ill get back to you. however i feel like gas may still be an issue *edit* and as far as the one in the tank...
  7. 2

Trouble Starting..

***UPDATE*** So, i just tested the fuel pressure on the schraeder valve, showed only 10psi... im assuming i need atleast 35-40 correct? any idea of what may cause this? the fuel pump sounds as if its doing its job when i turn the key on (Buzzing sound)
  8. 2

Trouble Starting..

No i have not, it smells like fuel is not the problem, i will try all of that when i get off work.. As far as the Spark Plug boot goes.. not too familiar with that terminology, where is that located ? I've looked on the forums for some visual help, can seem to find any pictures explaining how to...
  9. 2

Trouble Starting..

so from where the rotor was pointing, i started with #1 plug, and followed the firing order clockwise... it sounds a bit different, however it's still not starting.. here's another video. if you listen closely there's a small "thump thump thump" in the background...
  10. 2

Trouble Starting..

Makes alot of sense actually, thank you i will try this when i get off work later, i need to replace the ignition module regardless (it's been dying at stoplights, drive threws etc, for the past few months lol. especially when it's hot out) so ill do it all at once... Thanks, this is my first...
  11. 2

Trouble Starting..

yea the wire's where the first that i've check, all seemed fine, and in good condition. Yes, it is cranking over since i put on the new starter. I smell a bit of fuel, but i feel as if maybe my ignition module may be dead ? im not sure if that would prevent the engine from starting.. managed to...
  12. 2

Trouble Starting..

So in these past few days, my bronco II decided to not start on me, with just one CLICK. i replaced the distributor cap n rotor, and just last night, i replaced the starter, it sounded as if it did not have enough volts coming from the battery to get it going. It sounded like a higher pitched...
  13. 2

Exhaust system's

It's going to be a daily driver.. cool, thanks for the info though, i was looking at some diagrams i liked the idea of the y split pipe going down to rear axel and another y pipe splitting into two would be sweet. however its not necessary haha. I figured there's not kits for the b2, and if...
  14. 2

Exhaust system's

Hey there, just thought i should post this, i searched the forums (maybe not good enough) for this, looking for reviews or suggestions for replacing my stock exhaust system in my 1986 bronco II. Can seem to find a thread or any other site which discusses this topic.. any suggestions ?
  15. 2

has anyone try'd this? or know if it is possible.

haha yes time and money very good point, i have plenty of time, and im sure enough money to make this possible :icon_cheers: it's a 98' 5.9L Magnum V8..
  16. 2

has anyone try'd this? or know if it is possible.

Hey there, im new to these forums. Bought my 1986 Bronco II with about 70k miles a couple months ago. Sure enough i run into random problems, but nothing i can't handle thanks to these forums. This is a bit of a stretch, however i have a 1998 jeep grand cherokee v8 sitting around, was wondering...