•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. D

New Project!

So .... this is like AA for rangers. I'm glad people can't make fun of me here :icon_rofl:
  2. D

New Project!

Lol, I think the dark side won't leave me alone! I've been driving just over 10 years and have owned almost that many RBV's :icon_confused:
  3. D

New Project!

For some reason I have an addiction to RBV's!! I tried going to a jeep, but now, I've got and Explorer project that I couldn't pass up! It's a 1996 XLT 4x4 with the 5.0! I scored it for and ungodly low price. It needs a passenger door and a u-joint. The plans to do the full desert truck...
  4. D

2.9 auto 4x4 bII overheating issue

I second the bad radiator. I've played this game on a couple of rangers. Spent a ton replacing all the little crap, avoiding dropping the $100 and something dollars, and in the end, the radiator fixed it. I've used radiators.com. Worked great for me 3 times so far. They even do next day...
  5. D

Prerunner or Rock crawler

I'd say go for both. I've thought the concept over a lot because I DO both. I am going to lean toward an explorer because my needs are going to be biased more toward the desert. But, if I still has my BII, I would run cut and turned D35, keep it close to stock width (the BIG advantage of the...