•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. S

Camber bushings

I just recently lifted my 89 bii 2 inches. A while back I read somewhere on here that you can get a little of adj. out of the factory bushings. Can't find it now. But anyway how do you go about adjusting them. Never messed with any before
  2. S

Camber issue

Ok got lift installed can't find info on where to take measurements from to figure out which camber bushing need to get
  3. S

Anyone on here used add-a-leafs?

Ordered some say its good for 2 inches. Just don't see how.
  4. S

89 bii front springs retainer?

Don't knw exactly what it is called but the little plate with nut on it holding base of spring. Fighting this for 2 days. What's the trick to get off and what is the exact size of the nut. Have to go buy a deep socket for it. Thank for any input
  5. S

89 bii auto 4x4 hub exploding?!?

K took the bronco out to test out 4x4. Stopped put in 4 high. Drove like half mile slowed down to like 10 mph took a corner and my auto hub exploded what coukd cause this?
  6. S

4x4 is finally fixed

Well. The shiftster came in installed in like 5 min. 4x4 is fixed
  7. S

Neutral safety switch questions

Ok still messing with 4x4 happened to look under dash seen the NSS two wires clipped one spliced back into main harness. So i thnk someone bypassed the clutch. Could this the be the reason my 4x4 jacked up. Cuz u have to press clutch to engage? And if so where can i find a diagram telln me where...
  8. S

This 4x4 makin me ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok installed new shift motor. Still nothing on the 4x4 switch when i start bronco it still has the low range light lit up on the switch. Hit the button hear a click from module behind the seat but nothing at t case. Tested module its good how can u test the switch has to be it
  9. S

89 bii tcase control module

Ok located tcase control module behind seat in side panel. If the red led lights up its good right.
  10. S

Dana 28 and dana 35 auto hubs?

My 89 bii manufactured 6/89. Went to jyard to get a 4x4 hub out of a 10/89 i had forgot to bring my hub of reference. Figured they would be the same but the one from jyard is like 1/2 inch shorter and ring is diff shape. So does the jyard bii have a dana35?
  11. S

89 bronco ii auto hub

K got 89 bii drvr frnt hub was cracked andmissing a chunk. Bought new hub and go to slide it on and it wont seat with the hub assembly flush almost then when i push it in flush its like spring loaded and pops out like a half inch. Other side doesnt will this damage anythng if i just put the...
  12. S

Cancer

Well.. Found the gas leak got a couple of spots on tank rusted through. Guess im goin to try to pick up some jb weld today
  13. S

Auto 4x4 hubs

I have to buy a 4x4 hub. Would u guys recmmnd buyn another auto or since i have to replace it just do the manual conversion
  14. S

New to site 89 bronco ii

Hey everyone been a Bronco ii owner for about 2wks now just fixin a lot of little thngs. Picked it up for 800. 6 hrs of deep cleaning new batt oil change. Ive been lookin round this site. Wheni acclerate hard loud noiseand vibration from ass end so i searched around alot said to replace rear...