•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. L

Not low end ~ Help!

Thanks Guys! It’s a truck again! I changed out the module. It could be that I didn’t hook up the condenser, but I ran out of daylight and it will have to wait until tomorrow to check that. Or, it could be that the truck fairies came and fixed whatever the truck gnomes have done to by BII...
  2. L

Not low end ~ Help!

Boy, I hope it's not worn timing gears, the engine is less than 10,000 miles old. No EGR any more. No air pump.
  3. L

Not low end ~ Help!

Well, a couple other things I tried... Disconnected the exhaust at the front (intake) of the cat converter. Sounded interesting but no real change. Checked the vacuum advance by taking the hose off the carb and going to intake vacuum. The spark did advance. I put a vacuum gauge in the...
  4. L

Not low end ~ Help!

I’ve been lurking around here for a couple years and seem to ask a question about once a year. So, here’s 2010’s question. The truck is a 1984 Bronco II, engine is stock 2.8 with less than 100,000 miles since rebuild. Ignition is duraspark, the distributor was purchased new (rebuilt?) from...
  5. L

84 B2 torque converter oponion solicited

I have an 84 Bronco II (2.8) that I’m fixing to put in a long block. I drove the truck for about three months before making this decision and had no problems with the transmission that I know of. Here’s the question: Replace the torque converter while the engine in out or not? Front seal...
  6. L

CD Player in 1984 Bronco II

I’ve been lurking around here for a year or and finally have problem that is new to me that I cannot find having been discussed. My 84 B2 has a post type radio. I want to install a CD player. Has any else done this? Is there a face plate I can look for? Will I need to cut more than the...