•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. ltuck808

88 b2 crawler build

Well if you got 4k then you got a sas b2 lol
  2. ltuck808

88 b2 crawler build

And the snow? Haha I want to keep it. Just gotta get a trailer and shit so i can haul it. Without that stuff there is no point in keeping it because it will sit and do nothing but get more money dumped into it
  3. ltuck808

88 b2 crawler build

Id have to put new springs shackles steering and shocks. I'm looking ibto buying a trailer this next week. So I might keep it.
  4. ltuck808

88 b2 crawler build

EBay and Idk I can't drive it on the road. I'm in tbe process of buying a truck and trailer so if it doesnt sell before then ill keep it
  5. ltuck808

88 b2 crawler build

Up for sale. $4000
  6. ltuck808

88 b2 crawler build

Ive always had quality parts from 6 states and never had problems. It's personally opinion. I prefer to spend less lol I can buy my own slip for 100 bucks and give it to them and still save 100 bucks. I don't see what's wrong witb that
  7. ltuck808

88 b2 crawler build

Idk if you have ever heard of 6 states but they are top of the line and a shot load cheaper. I would NEVER pay 600 dollars for a driveline. That's outrageous
  8. ltuck808

88 b2 crawler build

600 for just the front ha your buddy is an idiot. 50 bucks would be cheap for me. Anyone who says 400 dollars is cheap is very generous. I already have Cherokee drivelines in it instead of the dinky little ones that came in it stock
  9. ltuck808

88 b2 crawler build

Cross pin is for strength. I ended up putting the aussie in. Spartan was super loud but they both lock up great. I think a lot with it driving like shit is I made my own drivelines and they aren't balanced. I'm gonna have some made. Just sucks spending 400 dollars just on drivelines
  10. ltuck808

88 b2 crawler build

Btw got my hids today :)
  11. ltuck808

88 b2 crawler build

I was thinking about a track bar. It is all over the place its crazy
  12. ltuck808

check out my build thread!

http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123354
  13. ltuck808

88 b2 crawler build

This weekend I fixed my drivers window, did all ball joints, mounted tires, and changed all my belts. Thing drives like shit on the road. Anyone know simple things to make it drive better? Crawls around awesome but I don't have a truck or trailer to haul it so I'd like to drive it sometimes. The...
  14. ltuck808

88 b2 crawler build

Not sure about the jack stands. Hopefully mounting tires today!
  15. ltuck808

88 b2 crawler build

I feel like I never get any replies on here lol am I not interesting enough?
  16. ltuck808

88 b2 crawler build

Well I bought a brand new locker and went to replace my old one bevause it wasn't disengaging. Turns out I just broke my center pin so I bought a titanium one for 20 bucks qnd now have a brand new Dana 30 Aussie locker for sale Also doing ball joints tomorrow. Check out my gear oil rig ahah
  17. ltuck808

Bw 1354?

Looking to buy one or buy the shaft that replaces the frony slip in the 1350
  18. ltuck808

hid help

I don't care that its illegal. They dont inforce it around here. I found some sealed beam conversions just like you said and ill just have to order hid bulb kit for those housings
  19. ltuck808

hid help

Bump