•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. M

dashboard removal

water comin out of dash dude your drain holes in your intake might be clogged. Theres a door in the engine bay, open her up and see if theres leafs in there.
  2. M

Window tinting issues

Poke a hole in the bubbles with a needle.
  3. M

weird noise in reverse

so the other day i got a new clutch, shocks, brakes, and driveshaft. I went off road and went into 4x4 low. When i got back to 2x4 I had to go in reverse and I heard this weird noise. the noise almost sounds like metal rubbing on more metal. I feel as if the noise is comming from my transfer...
  4. M

weird noise when releasing the clutch

It really sounds like metal scraping with more metal and it mostly happens when you are accelerating. That makes sense because I use fluid film for rustproofing and I spray that stuff all-over the place. Thanks
  5. M

weird noise when releasing the clutch

Hey guys when I just get going in the lower ranges of first and second gear i hear this squeaking noise coming from the engine bay. It mostly happens when the engine is under strain any ideas as to the problem.
  6. M

bronco ll in MacGyver

Hey just letting everybody know there is a awsome bronco ll scene in season 6 episode 4 of MacGyver, Its a white b2 with red interior first generation.
  7. M

The size of 86 B2 gas tank

hey I hear you man i have the same damn issue i'm going to ride around with a 1 gal. thing of gas and run it dry see what happens
  8. M

hatch

thanks for the info. anybody has one they would sell please let me know.
  9. M

hatch

I was wondering if anybody has ever replaced there rear hatch with the window that doesent open to a rear hatch with a opening window. any ideas or suggestions.
  10. M

youtube

Hey guys if anybody wantsa to see some videos of bronco ll and not just read about them check out my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/magnifico12312 I dont put videos up too often but usually post some on the weekends.
  11. M

Tanks too damn small!

oh thanks guys for the info, sorry i dident get back sooner but i`m a new user and i really cant figure this forum out. but i got a hold of it and figured it out. Im gona drive around with a filled 5 gal. gas tank and drive it until it runs out to find out if the gauge is reading right.
  12. M

Tanks too damn small!

I have a 1988 bronco ll and the thing is a pain, I constantly need to refill it with gas. I believe it has a ten gallon tank. I also dont see any postings about this, but does anybody have any ideas on putting a bigger gas tank in it, like sizes and if anybody has don a conversion like this before.