•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. holshotracer

Not Another CTOR Build

I kinda miss getting to see that all the time:shok: Kyle M. I've seen your truck around howard city.:icon_thumby:
  2. holshotracer

Not Another CTOR Build

i haven't even hit mine once. you would think that it would hit but at full stuff i have about an inch of clearnce.
  3. holshotracer

Chester build up

finally heres how i relocated the brake lines
  4. holshotracer

Not Another CTOR Build

should of got a pic of you washing the knuckle off in the creek
  5. holshotracer

Not Another CTOR Build

actually its probably in little pieces-padnos runs car bodies though a shredder. :)
  6. holshotracer

Chester build up

i did all the welding:woot: i got the brake lines now relocated so that they're under the frame rail. i'll post some pics after this weekend.
  7. holshotracer

Chester build up

its 2"x2"x1/4" square tube.
  8. holshotracer

Chester build up

this past week end i installed some extended radius arms. i decided to see how much the sway bar would hurt flex. With sway bar Without that's not all of the flex. i went until i heard the spring pop out. :twisted: the shocks are too short and so are the brake lines. these will help...
  9. holshotracer

Chester build up

i paid $300 for it and drove it right to the compound. with the help of john i got the 5.5" superlift installed and did a SOA in the rear. it was sitting on 31 Geolander ATs then i decided to paint the EX. i wanted something that stands out. Then i bought some wheels so that i could run my...