•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Brownie Mobile

Why the B2 is the coolest truck ever

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_203070-Ford-Bronco-II-1989.html 'nuff said; James bond drove one. im not a fan of the 2nd gen b2 but still its a b2! Thought some of you b2 guys would like that :D
  2. Brownie Mobile

What this forum is really for

I've noticed a lot of people post threads in here asking questions specifically about the motor, suspension or electronics etc. A lot of these questions go unanswered on this sparsely visited forum compared to the "general discussions" forum. These questions involving motors etc are not really...
  3. Brownie Mobile

B2 Sunroof

Im curious if anyone has modded a sunroof into there B2 that doesnt have a sunroof installed already. What goes into it besides the cutting of a rather large hole obviously, what was your donor vehichle? would a sunroof out of any vehichle work as long as you cut the hole right? Is it openable...
  4. Brownie Mobile

visor on the b2/ranger?

The visor deal on the outside over the windshield is this removable? I dont have one but i think they look really cool and im curious if its removable or part of the roof? I just want one for my b2
  5. Brownie Mobile

Side facing rear seats on a B2

One day me and my buddy were walking around my b2 thinking of the things we would do when i got my next pay check and i thought hmm what if we placed the rear seats up on the wheel well facing in ward? at first it was kind of a joke then we quickly realized this would greatly increase cargo...
  6. Brownie Mobile

Critical Failure

Well today after pulling in at lunch my buddy and i smelled burning coolant, shit i thought something else.... More bullshit in the B2. Upon inspection we couldnt find anything except for about 30 tons of coolant everywhere no ruptured hose was apparent. I decided it was safe to take home...
  7. Brownie Mobile

Duraspark Ignition

Does anyone have a durspark ignition they could ship me? ive got all the info and am so ready to kick the god damn EEC IV out of my truck but theres no 2.8 stangs or pintos around here so i havent been able to get the ignition out of one. If anyone has a spare one sitting around or knows of one...
  8. Brownie Mobile

B2 doesn't run right

Im about to take a sledge to my B2 cause its making me very angry, i cant drive it without it dieing i cant tune it properly. heres my problem my B2 runs like a piece of **** its got only 101k on it. I've tried many times to tune the carb it doesnt work every single method i find that people use...
  9. Brownie Mobile

Washington State B2 meet up

I dont want to start anything too official but would anyone be down for meeting in Port Angeles and doing some 4x4? I've lived here for 7 years and i know some good spots worth several good hours of 4x4 action. If anyone is interested post on this thread all fords accepted but B2's preferred, if...
  10. Brownie Mobile

Low Gas Mileage (B2)

Alright, my Bronco II is coming together i still have a problem though gas mileage; i havent done any calculations but i estimate it around 6 mpg right now, not good im down to 1/8th tank after about 120 miles from a full tank, no bueno. there are no known problems at this point so what could...
  11. Brownie Mobile

C5 Tranny wont shift

So i got my 84' B2 about 3 weeks ago and got it running smooth and fine (Some idiot decided to run the vacuum lines himself and forgot 4 of them) i still have yet to get a 100 point inspection but thats coming soon. Anyways the only current major problem is the tranny, its a C5( rare...