•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Stang5lgt

Bronco II SAS Dana 30/8.8....

What do you need help with? Send me some pics or link to some pics so I can see.
  2. Stang5lgt

1988 BII Build

Sorry I missed this. All the moving and working on the new place has not left me much time to keep up on the forums. Do you still need them? I will send you the PP info just in case.
  3. Stang5lgt

1988 BII Build

Yeah sorry been moving all week. Then I spent the day wheeling Rock Ranger and TNT in the gulch at my new place and then shot off 150 rounds with my new gun down there. This was the first day I kinda had off all week. Hope you get them soon.
  4. Stang5lgt

1988 BII Build

I have .277 and .280. In that range. I can send them in small flat rate box. Probably about 8 bucks total shipped.
  5. Stang5lgt

1988 BII Build

I have about 30 stock shims all kinds of sizes. Let me know what you need I will check.
  6. Stang5lgt

1988 BII Build

What size shims do you need? I have about thousand of them. I have geared almost 300 8.8 now. Whenever you need stuff like that just PM me or text me cell.
  7. Stang5lgt

1988 BII Build

I wouldn't worry about the TB angle as much as the drag. I don't care what anyone says the angles don't have to match. Double R and Mercs are both different angles. You can flatten drag link out by just moving it back to the bottom of the pitman arm and if need be moving the drag all the way to...
  8. Stang5lgt

1988 BII Build

He probably just needs adjust his toe that or he has bad ball joints or both. And you are right shocks look great to me.
  9. Stang5lgt

1988 BII Build

Yeah it will be fine. They have to get pretty hot to cause a problem I have sold lots of axles and guys would text me after they installed it and say the axle is making this howling noise. I would ask did you put oil in it? And I would get oh crap comment back. LOL One guy drove it like 6...
  10. Stang5lgt

1988 BII Build

Sweet! Good to see it just about ready to roll!
  11. Stang5lgt

1988 BII Build

Well that is beauty of it. It is a bolt you can run over to Lowes and get a new one for 5 buck and replace it. with Tie rod end you have to have special tools to replace it. Bolt two cresent wrenches from Walmarts bargain bin and you back in business. Heck I have tighten one with channel locks...
  12. Stang5lgt

1988 BII Build

Double shears are cool but you will never need it. You will strip the teeth of the pitman arm before you need a double shear.
  13. Stang5lgt

1988 BII Build

Sweet! Ready for a test drive yet?
  14. Stang5lgt

1988 BII Build

4 inches up and down is good. But you can get a lot longer travel shock now since you have a solid axle. Double R has 4 inches up travel and 10 inches down travel. LOL :D
  15. Stang5lgt

1988 BII Build

Rancho has buy 3 get 1 free until end of the Oct. You can't beat the Rancho 7000 MT for on or off road. Lifetime warranty and all. Universal offroad sizes at the bottom you want about 3-4 inches of up travel. http://gorancho.com/assets/application_pdf/Rancho_Suspension_RS7000MT.pdf
  16. Stang5lgt

No the case uses a chain. And the chain keeps oil moving inside. If anything it helps your Tcase last longer cause the guts are all moving the same speed(but not engaged) and oil is moving all the time. All 98 and up Rangers the tcase spins all the time since the axle shafts spin all the time.
  17. Stang5lgt

The drivetrain is so light it doesn't hurt your mileage.
  18. Stang5lgt

No it is a local truck. Thanks!
  19. Stang5lgt

Not on any I have built so far. Double R was closest since I moved the axle forward. But it was still fine.
  20. Stang5lgt

Thanks!:icon_cheers: Yeah it is too bad. They are really cool trucks. This one is pretty nice and no rust.