•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. O

lowering kit help... 88 bronco 2

Well now that I'm looking it up I'm coming up with all shit for the ranger.....this sucks...my plans are shot for a half way easy lowering kit.... Might just try and get an wxt cab ranger and go the easy way out lol!
  2. O

well then any idea if the 2wd ranger parts will give me more of a drop? If its going to be close to the same should I just go and get the lowering kit for the 83-88 bronco 2 The kit im looking at comes with new shocks and everything but from the sounds of it all im better off going with kit...
  3. O

Well thanks for all the info ...ill go by my local pick a part and see what the price is...and the axle pivot brackets ...are they bolted on or welded?
  4. O

Well there is a part number for the 83-88. And a diff part number for the 89-97. But the part numbers aren't but 1 number apart!!
  5. O

I found a djm kit for my bronco2 but is for the 89-97 rangers Can I make this kit work on my 88....just want to slam the b2 and I can get the kit for super cheap and comes with everthing I need! If I can get it to work! 88 bronco 2 2wd 2.9l engine
  6. O

my b2 shut off in the heat of the day !

well thanks for that info !!!! ill get on it !!! thanks again !
  7. O

What is the tool that your speaking of???? What is the name of it?
  8. O

Well I did notice tonight that when I climbed a hill at full throttle and came to a quick stop the exhaust fumes had a oder more less like eggs ??? This means my cats could be clogging up correct ?? is there anyway of testing my ignition module??
  9. O

also my truck is the 2.9 v6 auto with 185k
  10. O

I live out in AZ and during the heat of the day my b2 will shut down ... seams as if im loosing all power .... just did both fuel pump fuel filter and strainer When i drive it at night ( I work nights ) have no issues at all but it has shut down 2 times during my weekends off .... goign to...
  11. O

nee help on my bronco 2 help !!! no fuel to my injectors

Update. I now have fuel coming out the fuel raill.....also took off the fuel pressure reg. And I can't get any air to pass through it.... When I did take it I had a small amount of fuel come out but not a ton...could this part be bad if I can't even get pressure through? I also hooked my air...
  12. O

No I'm sure that's not the issue....I have done this process on a ranger where it had 2 pumps....and these match up....just wondering a way to see what's blocking the system after the exit of the fuel filter!
  13. O

Well the b2 went from running just fine to just quitting while going down the road.... I replaced all of this bc I thought one of my pumps was bad or throwing just to low of pressure... And hell everything looks as if it hasn't been tohuched.... I don't have a pressure tester on hand so I'm...
  14. O

i installed new fuel pumps and new filter/strainer it was running good then just shut off i checked my switch under the carpet on the pass side it wasnt up or anything ...it was down and had slack ! it gets fuel to the filter ( trust me it had alot of pressure!) i need this thing back on...