•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. B

Bronco 2 302 conversion with granny 4spd

what does a ZF come in? Dont know anything about them but will give a listen...Thanks a bunch...Btw, motor mounts came in and am currently finishing up the motor.. Drove my son in laws SVT Focus on a 2 hr trip and remember now why I have automatics. Also got some block hugger headers from Summit...
  2. B

guess this idea fell into the dumper. Not getting the 4speed so I guess the c4 is back on
  3. B

thats the answer I was looking for....will post a build thread soon...thanks again
  4. B

ok ....I'll answer alot and tell what I have done. Removed body and installed new poly body mounts and 3 inch body lift. Waiting for my Mustang cpnv motor mounts and should get the news on trans this weekend. If it doesnt work out I will put c4 in as originally planned. Also have a Dana 30 to...
  5. B

I used to do sheetmetal for a living and have a pile of aluminum checkerplate so a hole is not a prob
  6. B

the 4 spd is already hooked to a NP 208...just need answers on hyds
  7. B

I have been toying around with my b2 conversion for a while now but something always keeps me from finishing it. Happened again. I have an 84 B2 with a 302 and a c4/c5 hybrid tranny. Not a big c4 fan I just came across a late 80s F150 for cheap. It has a 300 6 with a granny gear 4spd and a np...
  8. B

Tony Raine's Bronco II

Similar to my current project...84 Bronco 2 v6 c5 auto. A buddy gave it to me instead of sending to the shredder. Replaced c5 guts with a hopped up c4 and replaced v6 with an 85 302 that was also a freebie. I am using block hugger headers from summit. Will post when its done
  9. B

My V-8 B2

http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l640/Donnie_Brookins/ heres some more pics
  10. B

My V-8 B2

ran into a small snag, cant find all my body mounts. Guess I will tear my shop apart on friday to avoid buying another set. Have more pics, cant get them to post
  11. B

My V-8 B2

looks like maybe 78 Bronco sas
  12. B

My V-8 B2

Hoping to set the body back on frame this weekend. Have new red energy suspension body mounts and "nhl" 3" body lift
  13. B

My V-8 B2

84 302 w/big cam,gear drive distributor,aluminum 4 bbl intake,edelbrock 600 c-4 tranny w/2200 rpm stall converter and kevlar bands 15x8 black streetlok wheels 10.5x34 super swampers on front and 12.5x35 MT baja claw radials on rear
  14. B

My V-8 B2

trying to decide on which setup I want to go with 1. 78 bronco running gear or 2. leaf sprung 1/2 dodge
  15. B

My V-8 B2

Been playing with this one for a while,thought I'd post some pics
  16. B

biggest tires with the 2.9, gearing

What motor you running? 89 dangerranger
  17. B

country0001's Blue B2 build

I have been trying to figure out what you mean by 2 piece hatch. I have an 84 with opening window.
  18. B

need 5.0 piston ring info

I will probably post some pics next week
  19. B

I have a couple of v-8 car radiators (mid 80s) and they are only about an inch thick and way too wide. This one is about 2.5 inches thick and fits the opening very good. I only have 50 bucks invested so if it doesnt work I really am not out anything. Thanks for the input
  20. B

Do you think the radiator out of a 4.0 explorer will cool a mild 302? Looks like a 4 core