•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. M

talked to my brother in law about a v8 in the bronco.. always a thrill.

I have been informed that the chasis would rip its self apart from a 302 implant, let alone the stock rear axle and dana 28 that would explode with the force of a small nova. All his buddys who had done a v8 conversion before had the RBV in the wrecking yard within a years time. Oddly enough...
  2. M

need some help on planing this out

I am in the planning stages for my 84 B2. I am all over the map so bear with me. first the truck. It has a tired 2.8 and a sturdy c5 tranny attached to it. The 4wd works in low, but jumps out of gear in 4 high. I think it may be the shifter is out of wack. My area sees snow but it isn't that...
  3. M

Bronco II vs. "the youth"

This will be biased, asking this of a forum such as this, but if we were to compare the B2 to the modern mini SUV. ( CRV, Escape/Tribute, RAV4, Forester,whatever the hell KIA makes...) How would our stalwart soldier hold his own. The modern examples would have a "nicer" ride. the 4wd escape...
  4. M

bronco II weights?

what is the weight difference between the 2wd and 4wd B2's? thanks Richard
  5. M

1984 bronco II... dropping 2 cylinders!

A am deeply considering swapping the 2.8 v6 for a 2.3 I4. The ol girl is going to be seeing alot more action as she has been enlisted as a work rig. Manly highway and town usage. I am very concerned about economy. I also do not need to haul any thing of substance. I know that there was a 2wd...