•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. K

radiator core support and body lift

First thing on the work list is my radiator core support for my 88 bronco II is rusted out and needs replaced I already bought a new one and I was wondering how long and difficult they are to replace. Second is body lift and mounts I bought a 2 inch body lift with poly mounts does it matter...
  2. K

RPM gauge stopped working help!

i was changing my dash lights on my manual Bronco II and under the plastic of my gauge cluster was really dusty so i gently wipped the gauge face off and the needle jumped in a circle and now its just dead. any advice besides not cleaning the faces ever again? please
  3. K

how do i set my timing to 12 advanced?

i have an 88 bronco II and im looking to advance my timeing to 12 as i read it might help a little in performance or idle. can anyone tell me how to do this the tech guide dosnt really say?
  4. K

porting the 2.9

i was thinking about porting my 2.9 and the guy at summit racing said that would be a back idea all it would do was hurt the motor. i should just buy the world cylinder heads because they are custom casted for the 2.9 and wouldnt need ported. mine have not cracked and im just tryin to get a...
  5. K

phenolic spacers and cams

i cant find any phenolic spacers for my 88 2,9 Bronco II does anyone know where i can get one? as far as cams on the 2.9 tech library it has a link to 3 diff cams what wold be the one i should get and will i have to remove the engine to do it?
  6. K

Cold Air Intake (95 dodge Neon)

ok i have been doing some searching and i cant figure out what the real answer is so im asking here because everyone here seems to know a lot. will a dodge neon cold air intake WORK on my 88 bronco II? here someone did it http://www.cardomain.com/ride/277857/5 second question. no if it will...