•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. S

Missing and Dying

I have an 86 2.9L Bronco II 4x4 which has started dying and missing as I drive usually at highway speeds. Any ideas about what causes this would be appreciated. :icon_confused:
  2. S

Help with spindle removal

Junkyard was the answer. I got the parts and put it all back togeather. Now the 4wd lights are flashing and she won't come out of 4wd. WTF????!!!!!
  3. S

Thanks for the advice. I will try your method. I will call the junk yard. Much appreciated.
  4. S

This may be the best way to go in my situation. Do you know where I could get another nut and key?
  5. S

Thanks for the advice! I am not sure I can try this. There seems to be a flange around the spindle which is part of the knuckle. See Pics. Do you know of another way? Also I wonder if you know where I can buy a lock nut and key. I screwed up and forgot to remove the key and cracked the lock nut...
  6. S

I am removing a front spindle on a 86 bronco II with auto locking hubs. I have everything off down to the spindle shaft and have removed the nuts holding the spindle. I can't get the spindle to come off. I have tapped it as the manual says but no dice. Any help would be appreciated.:icon_confused: