•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. makeos

My Bronco 2

Got a c5. Let ya have it cheap.
  2. makeos

a sad sad day

I believe he said it was the auto trans and man transfer....could be wrong tho.
  3. makeos

a sad sad day

Doing my part to save some of it from the yard. See ya Saturday for that hatch.
  4. makeos

Bruizer 2

UPS man came today. Time to get busy. :icon_bounceblue:
  5. makeos

Bruizer 2

Sent in my list. :yahoo: Here's what I ordered: SAS Bronco 2/Ranger/Explorer Radius Arms Dual shock SAS coil buckets Early Bronco/SAS 5.5" coil springs Radius Arm C-caps HD Lower Coil Retainer Not sure about the arms...couldn't find a picture or price on the site, but they did have them listed.
  6. makeos

Bruizer 2

I'm going to order it all from duff and see what happens.
  7. makeos

Bruizer 2

I'm not decided on the arms yet. I think I may just order it all from duff..would save me on shipping. But I've heard the wild horses springs are a little more flexy.
  8. makeos

Bruizer 2

Also plan on doing the f250 shock mount. I like these radius arms, but not the price: Stage 3 Tubular Long Travel Radius Arms Ford Bronco Long Travel Radius Arms. Ours are the only Early Bronco Radius Arms to utilize 2" diameter, 1/4" thick heavy wall tubing, cast iron head units, and massive...
  9. makeos

Bruizer 2

I'm actually ready to order some parts. I'm going to start with the suspension so I can get these things mounted first. Then worry about rebuilding them. Here is what I'm looking at and am open to suggestions. Wild Horses Rock Crawler 5 1/2" Coil Springs I don't know if this will be too tall...
  10. makeos

My Bronco 2

U must have been in the parade. I hope...haha
  11. makeos

Bruizer 2

Will be starting as soon as I can gather all parts. Not sure how long that will take. Hopefully not too long.
  12. makeos

Bruizer 2

:thefinger: That is all.
  13. makeos

Bruizer 2

Started cleaning up the 9". Got one coat of rustoleum on it.
  14. makeos

Bruizer 2

Ok I appreciate the helpful information.
  15. makeos

Bruizer 2

This will be in the rocks, hills, dirt, mud, whatever it comes across. Won't be very much street driving. :icon_thumby:
  16. makeos

Bruizer 2

Starting to put together a parts list. Haven't found anyone listing all the parts they used to build the axles. For the shafts, would these be worth the money? http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-12191SJ-d44-chrome-moly-4340-axle-set-with-solid-u-joints-.html
  17. makeos

Bruizer 2

Narrow. Early Bronco axles. I'm not planning on running the stock radius arms. That's just the way it came, with the arms and steering.
  18. makeos

In like a lamb out like a lion!

Nice work. I really like that silver. :icon_thumby:
  19. makeos

Bruizer 2

Yes we do. I'm off on weekends. Your more then welcome to come on over. Could always use an extra hand. Plus I wanna see that b2.
  20. makeos

Bruizer 2

Got em! :icon_hornsup: Also got the matching 9" for $15. It is missing the 3rd member, but no biggie. Now just to start cleaning them up and doing some more research. And to start buying parts. What kind of paint do people use to paint axles?