•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. broncogal

Pop In, 3 Cup Holder

Sometimes its the little things that Make a big difference. One Dollar at Goodwill Today, Like New. All these years, who knew? Wayne
  2. broncogal

Stock1989 bronco II, Speed Control Surge

Before i tear into it, i would like to get any tips, tricks, and advice for my Speed Contol Surge Problem. When at highway speed, and speed control is energized, i get a 2 to 3 hundred RPM up and down speed change. I can feel it in the gas pedal, and have tried it in both drive and overdrive...
  3. broncogal

23 Gallon Fuel Tank Sending Unit Location Question

I took my 1989 B2 in for CA Smog, and it failed. This both Surprised Me, and Pissed me Off at the Same time. My Engine is a fresh 2.9 Long Block with only 4k miles on it, and always Passes CA Smog Easy. The guy tells me I have an emission problem, probably caused by a Vacuum leak. He says I need...
  4. broncogal

Noise when engaging low range

I have an 89 bronco 2 automatic trans, with push button 4x4 and low range buttons on the dash. I got stuck in the mud on my property while in 2 wheel drive. I pushed the 4x4 button and then low range button, and heard this growling like gears grinding. I shut key off immediately, and of course...
  5. broncogal

Bronco 2 Spats, aka...body moulding

I have a 1989 bronco 2, XLT. Purchased it new from dealer in 1989. One owner, ME. In the past 32 years,i have only seen one other bronco 2 with spats, and it was in the junkyard. Question, what do you guys think of the spats look? I like it, and now have an extra set from said junk yard in case...