•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 86ford

For all you picture whores who actually want updates on everyones rigs

I have had my b2 for around 16-19 months and have ridden it hard and put it away wet for the last time. Suffice it to say I am no longer going to build rigs without taking into consideration road manors UNLESS its ridding a trailer to and from the wheeling location. I will begin with pictures...
  2. 86ford

driveshaft

for those of you that have swapped in a 8.8 (or run the stock 7.5) the rough measurements of a exploder shaft are 16inchs weld to weld from the rear yoke on the shaft to the weld before the slip joint. just figured i would put that out there if anyone is backyard fabricating one or wants a...
  3. 86ford

coil springs PPI static height questions

ok so i have the shitty rancho lift but i am doing everything i can to make it stronger because i got it BRAND new out of a local 4wd shops clearance stuff for 250 bucks complete. the static ride height on my b2 with my 2.5 inch drop brackets should be close to 10 or 11 inches. what i am looking...
  4. 86ford

rancho KIT on a B2 (junkie)

OK so i scored an old rancho kit with extended radius arms, 3 inch? lift coils and all the brackets and was going to put it on the b2 when i swapped in the d35. WHY should i not use this kit? mind you this kit is brand new and has never been on a vehicle. 86
  5. 86ford

intake

i recently aquired a free K&N knock off cone style air filter and reminants of a "cold air" intake from a friend. i have sucked water into my filter on my b2 before so since i got all of this stuff for free and my b2 is basicly a trail rig i decided to make a snorkel of some sort out of what i...