•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. B

Lift?

You Can Get a Skyjacker 2" Kit up Front , I Got Over 2.5" of lift and 2. 1/4 After Spring sag on my Explorer sport /Navajo , I Used the Coil Springs and Shocks for about 40K Miles now and beat the Crap out of it and the still have not Settled any less than 2. 1/4 Lift . I have The Steering...
  2. B

Crashed and bent the front part of the chassis. Now what?

Sounds like you need to find a Donor !
  3. B

Brucesblack Navajo- AKA The Nastyho Pic Thread

Well I'm not Technically new here , But New to posting and Answering Questions for others ! , But Wanted to show everybody here My Navajo- Aka The Nastyho ! Stock back in 04 After 3" Body Lift , Rear Shackles and 31.10.50.15 Mud rovers on 15x8 Cragar Shows The Skyjacker Coils and Shocks...
  4. B

Auxiliary 3 Gauge Autozone Kit

For the Volt meter you can Run the wires to your Radio , Or Get a Digital Multimeter and Probe the Fuse box for Power on with the key switch is on !
  5. B

Auxiliary 3 Gauge Autozone Kit

Well there Not that Hard to install , You might need some adapters to fit on the Oil Psi and the Water Temp Gauge But Over all if you can Install A Radio And or Speakers you Should be able to do this install with A Little Re search and time !
  6. B

4.0 Torque converter With 2.8 Or 2.9 a4ld Trans ?

Was Wondering If anybody Has used a 4.0 Torque Converter with a 88 2.9 Bronco II a4ld trans ? I'm Asking because I bought a 89 2.9 B II Trans and the Stall Speed of the Torque converters are Different , And to add to that , I cannot Control Tcc Lockup , Therefore NO Overdrive , Which Is Fine...
  7. B

A4ld swap question?

If you use a newer 88-89 And up You will need the Explorer's Pcm and Wiring , I just put a BII trans in my Explorer And Have No Overdrive due to the wiring and single solenoid !
  8. B

Mazda Navajo swap?

Well not sure , Depends on what your trying to swap ? . !