•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. R

Parking Brake Light

About two hrs prior to me getting back on here to check responses, I had my wife get inside the cab and look at the light when I unplugged the connection just to see. That was the problem. Going to clean it out tomrw.
  2. R

Parking Brake Light

Good Morning Er'body, So yesterday my parking brake light decided it wanted a full time job by staying light the entire day. I have checked the fluid, released the parking brake under human power and wiggled the parking brake cable. Nothing has changed, it still stays on. Is there something...
  3. R

b2 and boats

I put a 15' canoe up there with no problem using rachet straps on the stock rack doing about 75mph over the speed limit. Got a 12' jon boat with trailer now. Tows like my mustache looks, Fawkin AWESOME. You should be fine.
  4. R

The Juice Box Revival (Blake.'s BII Build)

Did you use blocks to lift the rear?
  5. R

B2 For Sale or Trade

Taking cash offers as well http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/bar/3736323008.html
  6. R

Finally

Wildbill dont give up man. It takes time, but is worth it in the end. I wanted to do all the mods and the other guys are doing, but seen how much they spend and what problems are encountered. I like mine the way it is. I got an f250 sitting in the clouds if I wanna go play in some mud or trail...
  7. R

Finally

It is an odd color, but everything is painted to match. Even the interior is same color. I'm sure it is a factory color scheme. When I get the body work done just not sure what color to spray it or just leave it the same. I HATE doing door jams. Don't believe I will be doing any modifications at...
  8. R

Finally

Well I figured I would put up a picture of my B2 I have pestered the hell out of people about. For the most part I'm done with my mini resto. Just needs some body work on driver side near the bumper and fresh paint. Oh, and a cargo cover. Just small things left now.
  9. R

Drive shaft info needed.

I replaced that cv style with a drive shaft from broncoIIgraveyard.com. Havent had problems since. Shaft and shipping was 194. I did get a military discount though.
  10. R

90' Bronco 2 System Amperage?

I'll go poke around few websites today for one. It would only be a problem for someone that has an automatic trans truthfully. When mine dies out I just dump the clutch from a roll! lol
  11. R

90' Bronco 2 System Amperage?

It couldnt hurt to run a bigger alt and parallel two batteries of the same would it? That was my plan for my B2.
  12. R

Gear ration calculator

LOL I aint did it yet. After post I ended up going fishing instead. Got my advancement exam in the morning, shortly after that I'll hop to it tuning that radio control bracket bushing arm......
  13. R

Gear ration calculator

I needed to figure out what my gear ratio was, but I figured it out. Thanks though. Ha spelled it right that time......BOOM!!
  14. R

Gear ration calculator

I was on post for 13 hrs. Grasp that, and you'll understand my spelling error. I realized what I wrote after the fact. Life goes on.......
  15. R

Gear ration calculator

Never thought about that, I got masking tape somewhere. Get on it in the a.m. Thanks buddy.
  16. R

Gear ration calculator

How would I find out what my gear ration is just by using a selected gear and engine speed? Is this even possible? Reason being, I believe the person I bought the B2 from might have geard it.
  17. R

Dash part???

Dang, I need a tan one. Dont think I could get it dyed to that color. What would you be willing to part with it for?
  18. R

Dash part???

Whats the color of that cargo cover?
  19. R

Dash part???

Got one from an old Ranger today along with the arm rest to go on my center console. Now just need to find a cargo cover. Thats a search that will take some time though.