•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. M

87 PCM in 85 Bronco?

So I've been getting some hard fail codes of 83 and 87, one of those (can't remember which) is to the fuel pump circuit. Just found that's only on EFI models, I have a feedback carb. So I looked at the PCM and it turns out to be a reman 87 and it's labeled for a feedback carb?????? Now the other...
  2. M

85 B2 won't start after warming up

So the other I broke the temperature sending unit boot off of the screw. After that my truck started running pretty rough so I figurred out it was that boot, cut the boot off and went ahead and put a new sender in it and just rigged an electrical eye loop onto the screw and put a nut over it. So...
  3. M

85 B2 low acceleration

So I have poor acceleration, emissions facility wouldn't even test it because it couldn't get from 28-48 mph in thier time test. So here I am, testing sensors and doing my research. So upon looking around I found similar symptoms for bad tps sensor or knock sensor, I just test my tps sensor and...
  4. M

1985 B2 Low Acceleration code 83 and 87

I have a 1985 B2 with a 2.8l V6 and a manual trans. Been trying to get it to pass emissions. After the emissions test I found the ECT sensor broken off, so I replaced that, before that I was having problems with the engine misfiring at operating temp, the new ECT sensor fixed that. Now that I...