•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. WNY964x4

302 Carb'd swap into a 90 BII

ok , i am gonna do a 302 swap into my 90 Bronco II Mud Truck and i have a few quick questions and hope to get some answers before i get to heavy into this 1. What can i do for Engine Mounts ? Can i use the stock ones from a 90's Explorer V-8 or does an aftermarket company make them ? 2. When...
  2. WNY964x4

New to Bronco II's but not RBV's

ok all you Bronco II guys , i am fairly new to the Bronco II scene and have a question for ya. The BII i am getting is a 1990 2WD model , now i want to turn it into my mud truck and was wondering if my memory served me right in that all BII's , both 2 and 4WD use the same front suspension , if...
  3. WNY964x4

1990 Bronco II 2wd to 4wd conversion using some not so stock parts

ok guys , after a slight hiatus that consisted of lots of school and partying and just alot of small issues with myself and just not knowing where i am going in life and not having good plans and just being overwhelmed and on the verge of losing it i am back and better than ever and i have a new...
  4. WNY964x4

Electric to Manual swap , 1354E to 1350M

i got a 1350M transfer case and i was wondering if it is possible to take the 1354 electric case out a 97 ranger and swap in a 1350 manual out of an 89 bronco 2 , is this at all possible or do i actually need to get a 1354 manual t-case , any help is qreatly appreciated
  5. WNY964x4

Lifting an Explorer

Ok guys , forgive me if this makes me sound like an idiot , but what is the easiest way to lift an explorer. i am used to the springs over the axles with the rangers , this spring under axle thing is new to me. so any advice that you could give me is much appreciated. thanks alot