•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. C

southern indiana craigslist find

Somebody please save this beauty. I would myself if I was closer and had the cash. Only one pic but it looks to be in excellent condition and super cheap! http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/4418694281.html
  2. C

89 B2 Build Thread

Sweet. Thanks for the input. I happened to find a manual 4.0 starter on craigslist for $25 so now I can do the clutch upgrade for about $100 less. Hopefully I'll have it all together and back on the road in a few weeks. Then I plan to repair the body mount brackets for new mounts and a body...
  3. C

89 B2 Build Thread

The first two attached photos are the flange style rear output on the B2's electric T-case without the drive shaft Third photo is the rear output of the Ranger's manual T-case.
  4. C

89 B2 Build Thread

So I've been scouring craigslist for a few months now to find a cheap candidate to swap the engine from my 86 Ranger into. Long story short the Ranger engine was repaired and running then came into some electrical problems that put it out of commission and it wasn't worth finding the problem. I...
  5. C

86 Ranger 2.9L swap into an 89 Bronco2

I'll start with the donor motor and trans, may reveal some red flags I haven't considered. I have an extremely beat up 86 Ranger 2.9L, 4x4, manual trans, manual transfer case. I've put a lot of work into replacing the heads on the engine and other upgrades. Drove it for a few months then...