•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 1

massive power drain on battey

i tried to pull the codes from the broncos ecu lastnight to find out why it would run for a bit and then shut off, but the battery was dead. so i tried to jump it to no avail. that said, i (against better judgement) pulled the battery from my truck since i knew for a fact its good. and hooked it...
  2. 1

clutch upgrade?

sorry if im bringing up an old topic here. but i have a question. i was looking at potential drivetrain problems on my bronco 2 and discovered that most of the "factory" slave cylinders are actually made of plastic. since mine caught fire and ive replaced everything that leads to the tranny for...
  3. 1

engine wont stay running

where is the egr sensor valve located?
  4. 1

engine wont stay running

i will definately look into those sensors as the primary cause of this issue. i know where the o2 sensor is located but not sure of the location of the other 2 that you mentioned. also i forgot to mention that there is a small square black "box" located on the driver side of the intake about 2''...
  5. 1

engine wont stay running

1st off let me say hey to everyone here. im new to the site. i stumbled over while searching for a solution to my problem so i figured why not give this site a try. now for my problem. i have an 86 bronco 2. 2.9,5speed 4x4. all factory. about 7-8 months ago the schrader valve went bad and...