•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Y

gas lines question?

Thanks!
  2. Y

gas lines question?

I repaired a fuel line quick disconnect on the B2. The one that broke is the line that makes a 90 degree bend when it exits the tank. the other is slightly curved but mostly straight. my question is I turned the key on to let the fuel pump run to check for leaks and they were good. no I did not...
  3. Y

cut the rear fenders , no more rust.

well I cut out the rear fenders , and I am now in the process of filling in the remaining gap between the fender and fender well. I have some sheet metal Im going to use. I am going to put on some 33s with no lift. I like that look and the benefit of stock alignment is great as well. As soon as...
  4. Y

fuel line snapped !

I decided to drop my fuel tank for saftey reasons to patch some holes in the cargo area. when I lowered my tank about four inches to unhook my fuel lines one snapped off right at the quick disconnect. how do I repair this line ? Also when I got the tank out I noticed two wet spots about the...
  5. Y

temporary primer for repair areas ?

where can I get the phosphoric acid ?
  6. Y

pedal assembly and compatible years.

seems to be missing bushings and a spring for brake pedal. anyone have a picture of the parts to the assembly? would the bushings from the auto pedals work ?
  7. Y

Ive have access to a cheap gun, and a craftsman 20 gallon compressor, but I was just gonna spray it to protect it , I know its not gonna look great . just be solid and sealed up. Im willing to try whatever , If I mess up no biggie , its gonna get redone anyway. I ground out alot of the rust...
  8. Y

I would like to stop the rust for a couple years untill I can buy another B2 . I want to tear this one all the way down and do the body right. but I want to seriously slow the damage down. plus seal up any holes.
  9. Y

And so it begins.

I have 900 in it so far , not counting the welder of course. The guy with the expoloder is tired of trying to get his to start and was gonna junk it for scrap. funny , first I couldnt find anything then ! bam! parts everywhere.
  10. Y

And so it begins.

My wife thinks Im nuts. It all started when I saw another bronco II , Picked it up cheap, now Im changing the auto to manual , found some rust , bought a mig to patch some panels. She says couldnt you have bought another vehicle for all that money and work ? Im sure I could but what fun is that...
  11. Y

I got some pedals from a 89 !
  12. Y

I am going to look at a pedal assembly tommorow and need to know if my 89 b2 has to have the pedal assembly from specific year of B2s or any will fit ?
  13. Y

I am currently fixing some areas inside my B2, I would like to repair them all and then paint . What is a good temporary primer or something that would protect it from rusting until I get them all done ? something I can easily weld through or clean off?
  14. Y

Floor options ?

Hey that looks pretty good ! Ill have to check into that. Does it reach all the way into the back seat area? how about cargo? I checked out their web site , nice. you can get all kinds of different types of sound deadening material. I didn't know the floor was vinyl though, I always assumed...
  15. Y

thinking of switching auto to manual.

I found a guy that has a 89 B2 just like mine that has a manual. he said he would sell me the trans ,slave cylinder, master cylinder, pedals , flywheel, clutch. shifter, boot and every part I need to convert mine over for 400 dollars. My auto is acting up and it has to be changed anyways. my...
  16. Y

Floor options ?

I am redoing and patching my floor boards. I have about four spots about the size of a dollar bill to patch up! I like the sound deadening of the carpet , but really like the whole rubber easy to clean thing too. Im wondering if I can have my cake and eat it too, soundproofing of some sort...
  17. Y

b2 and boats

yup, took mine hunting all the time ! 2x4s with lots of padding ! I never had a problem. I put eye hooks in the 2x4 so the boat wouldnt slide sideways. I really should have built a rack, but I was too busy bow hunting !
  18. Y

B2 off road equipment storage ideas?

anybody tried land anchors ? I haven't personally but hear they work. The come along is a great idea. anyone ever try a hf winch? i never took one serious enough to check out. lol.
  19. Y

How can I keep my 2.9 cool?

I also flushed the radiator on one I had, took it out flushed it seemd ok. got warm again, a guy from here told me to feel my radiator for cold spots, and sure enough , that was it. I bought a new radiator, hoses and transcooler, changed thermostat to the cooler one and never had another...
  20. Y

glued ?

Thanks guys , looks like aI got a small Job ahead of me ! lol.