•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. tanbuddy

30's or 31's on a stock Explorer?

Im prety sure a 31 will fit if u youse stock wheels
  2. tanbuddy

Cat Laws

I live in a shitty emission county in pa, my truck passed with just the first cat and its holllowed out. What a bullshit law my next truck is gonna be diesel so i dont have to deal with it.
  3. tanbuddy

rear wiper

thanks guys!
  4. tanbuddy

rear wiper

Is there a common issue with the rear washer on explorers? The wiper works but washer is a no go. thanks
  5. tanbuddy

Tow Hooks?

Are those tow hooks off the rear of a explorer sport, they look just like the one on the back of mine
  6. tanbuddy

intake air temp sensor

Well could somdody tell me where the plug comes from in the harness, i was looking all over the top passengerside of the engine. thanks
  7. tanbuddy

intake air temp sensor

I recently got a 2000 explorer with the sohc engine. WHen i changed the air filter today i noticed the sensor between the two breather lines was not plugged into anything. I could not find the wire anywhere. Can someone post a pic of there engine bay in that area so i can see where the wire...
  8. tanbuddy

tow hooks

has anyone mounted front tow hooks on a 2000 explorer sport? I jsut picked one up and it looks kinda tight around the frame area. Is there some factory one with wierd bends that would fit right in?
  9. tanbuddy

humming noise

it was moving in gear,i wa test driving it and wanted to feel how the trans shifted. It felt good, it only has 70 000 on it. on of my friends said it was the throwout bearing, even after i told him it was an auto lol
  10. tanbuddy

humming noise

its a auto, the slight hum turns ito a rattling sound when i get on it above 4000 rpm. If its just a exh leak im not woried about it, cause it seems like a good deal, 70 000 miles on it, for $2500
  11. tanbuddy

humming noise

Im looking at a 2000 explorer sport, but the thing maks a realy low hum wen im on the gas. It sounds like the interferance u would get with the old am radio. When it gets abover 4000 rpm, it turns into a rattling sound. Im thinking a exhaust leak possibly? Any other ideas??