•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Beanmachine7000

Lookey what I found :)

So, being that the BII is broked, and I really need a 4x4 soon... I found, and bought this... Yes, it's 2wd, for now... I plan on doing a 2wd to 4wd swap on it soon, 33" AT's, 4-6" of lift, and just freshening everything up... It's 4.0, 160k miles, M50D, L/S 3.73 8.8"... I paid the whopping...
  2. Beanmachine7000

2wd to 4wd rules...

So, I think I'm right I'm just checking here first... If I have a Explorer or BII 2wd, and I wanted to convert it to 4wd all I need is the t-case, front shaft, and 4wd beams correct? BUT, if I have a 2wd Ranger I need to swap out the front cross member along with everything else, correct...
  3. Beanmachine7000

2.3 into a BII.. Am I crazy?

So, I'm still in the planning stages of my BII build up, and I'm looking for a motor swap candidate still... Well, me and my dad were discussing about how much we love Ford's Lima engines, and he suggested I put a 2.3 in the BII... Now, I hadn't seriously considered it until now, but I think if...
  4. Beanmachine7000

Expedition style BII

Hey guys, I've had my BII for about 6 months, and only driven it for two due to a head leaking problem :( The culprit 2.9 is now in my barn, waiting a transplant, but I've changed my mind. Since I have my Ranger to drive and I will need something to work with, the BII is on the chopping block...
  5. Beanmachine7000

B2 4.0 Swap... Project Edgar!!

Hey guys!! Been looking on here for a while and I really enjoy all the build threads so I figured I'd post my own!! My plans for this truck are, 4.0 swap, m50 and BW 1354 swap, d35 and 8.8 swap, 4" suspension lift 33"? tires, refresh interior, new paint. I plan on using this as my DD/weekend...
  6. Beanmachine7000

Stupid Electronic 4x4 crap...

SO, I am missing the selector buttons for my SOTF 4x4 and I had heard about someone making their own switch with just a toggle switch, but I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find it. Anyone know how to wire this up? Oh, it's an '89 Bronco II 5-speed with electronic shift t-case
  7. Beanmachine7000

Newb has a question

Hey everyone, I just brought home a 1989 Bronco II 4x4 2.9L 5speed with only 78k miles :) I have a question about the rear suspension. As I was checking everything under the truck I noticed that my leaf springs were almost completely flat. So I got out the trusty tape measure and measured only...