•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. T

What should i do???

how many people areyou gong to have in it? 2 close off the cab or put a ranger cab on it. 3 or more soft top
  2. T

tdi bronco 2

thanks for fixing my ?. i guess but people are doing 5.0 and 4.0 swaps this wouldnt be much more if any at all
  3. T

tdi bronco 2

so i had this idea and i hadnt been on here in months( i did se the TDI ranger build AWESOME) but i did some math and a B2 would be about 100lbs (3276lbs) lighter if this swap was accomplished with a100hp and 177ft.lbs torque(tdi) in stock form as apposed to 140 hp and 140 ft/lbs(2.9 according...
  4. T

Project El Taco...1990 BII

so to revive an old thread i forgot about this till recently. what sensors did you retain from the OHV system? would a 3" body lift allow you to retain AC or is this a no AC swap?
  5. T

1990 In Tucson

if you have enough pics you should do a tech write up on the snorkle
  6. T

My Bronco 2

the 2nd gen 4x4 with the 2.3 had 4.10s tbb 35sthat about it
  7. T

once again please HELP ME! trans problem.

if you can change the gears when engine is not running then i would say clutch but if it stays in a high gear after you try that its prolby as synco/ shifter prob
  8. T

front clip / body swap ?

OK the 99 sold but found a 5speed 97(even better) with a bad engine does this change anything
  9. T

front clip / body swap ?

ok some one said the the wiper cowl was diff and my hood wouldnt work with out swaping that any trueth in that
  10. T

8" coils with 6" skyjacker components

http://www.ntwonline.com/8397_FORD_RANGER_8_KIT_WARM_WO_SHOCKS_P10231C198.cfm http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subpages/skyjacker/skyjacker-ford-43.htm
  11. T

8" coils with 6" skyjacker components

that is my explorer with skyjaker 6in and 2" coil spacers i took the spacers off cause of the terrible tow this is my ex with out the spacers i have 3in body with 6 in sky jacker and 35's no rubing issues but in proble boing to trim just incase the rub durring flex since i havent tested the...
  12. T

front clip / body swap ?

so as far as the front clip after a swap the rad support is it a bolt on swap?
  13. T

front clip / body swap ?

ok i have a 92 explorer that is having trans and wiring issues i found a 99 complete with a bad engine 4 400 buck i wanted 2 swap that body on to my frame since i have a great engine 488s lockers and 9" of lift ? can it be done? also i'm one of the odd balls i guess i like the 1st gen front end...
  14. T

b2 4.0 ?

i had an 89 i paid 100 bucks for but traded it for gears lockers and a lift for my explorer
  15. T

b2 4.0 ?

ive been trying to find a 90 but with no luck in my price range trust me been looking HARD
  16. T

Can explorers be made to look cool?

i think mine looks pretty sick
  17. T

Project El Taco...1990 BII

could always make a kustom billit grill
  18. T

b2 4.0 ?

cool hope fully the deal goes through and i can start this project