•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. racsan

i think dad's is the 3-valve, has original plugs, he got this truck about a year ago. hes been talking about getting the plugs changed, his last farm truck had the plugs in it so long that they rusted around the insulators and 2 have "shot" out from compression! (its a '94 351) i wasnt sure if...
  2. racsan

the 5.4 looks good on paper, dad has a '05 superduty with one, ive drove it but havent "used" it, hes got a plow but last winter there was barely enough snow here to get the leaf blower out, let alone a truck with a blade. all the crap ive read about with the 5.4 (cam phaser issue, spark plugs...
  3. racsan

My Bronco II!!

i like the gen 1 look. id find a way to give it round headlights and have the F-O-R-D letters between them, like a early bronco.
  4. racsan

My Bronco II!!

just found this thread today, looks intrsting, ive thought about a BII before, dad breifly had a early one with a 2.8, i liked that galaxy dash pictured early on in the thread, that would be neat to do along with round headlights to make it look like a early bronco frontend.
  5. racsan

2.3 4 cyl into BII?

really with 4.10's i think a 2.3 would work, i had a '88 2wd supercab with the 2.3, 5 speed manual and 3.73's, it did alright until you had a really long upgrade to deal with. ive thought about a turbo 2.3 in a BII chassis before. dont know how it would do low-end wise, but on paper it seem it...
  6. racsan

Jeep Wheels that fit the BroncoII?

i have steel wheels from a '01 wrangler that i run in the winter on all 4 corners and have no problems. D35 front axle, should work with the BII as well. they dont have as much offset but they clear the calipers just fine. its about time to switch mine back to the factory alloys.