•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Glasken

Transmissin Options

This may be the incorrect forum for this, I trust a mod will inform me if it is. Two months ago I purchased an 88 Bii that I thought was already set up to do some wheeling. Had 33x12.50s, a lift, lowish miles ect.. Enter: a laundry list of faults and defects, from steering alignment to...
  2. Glasken

BII Shakedown

First trail run in the new BII. Suspension is mostly stock. There is a shoddy block and spacer kit the previous owner had installed, plus some new tires. Trip was out near some old copper mines reachable by horse trails. Link to gallery: http://imgur.com/gallery/u7UK0/new
  3. Glasken

Front coil repair/upgrade

Hi guys. I recently bought an 88 bronco ii, and the previous owner had it lifted and put some 33s on it. Problem is, the ride is shit. Going over even a small speed hump feels like the axle may as well be welded to the frame :annoyed:. Further, the pitman arm hasn't been changed to a dropped...
  4. Glasken

New bii owner, new forum member!

I recently picked up an '88 Bronco ii and have been using these forums and TRS for some research. Seems like a great community, so I decided to make an account and say hello! This is going to be a toy build mostly. I'd like to get it setup to do some moderate rock crawling and also use it as...