•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. P

One Ton Axles

Hey guys, I'm more of an engine guy that a body guy so I could use some guidance. I have an 85 Bronco II with the 2.8L engine and 5 speed manual transmission. I'm doing a project build to make this a suped up B2. I have read some threads but can't seem to get any answers, so I need y'all to help...
  2. P

1985 Bronco II Won't Start

Hello again y'all. So I bought this 1985 Bronco II that had a bad slave cylinder. Now I cannot get it to start. I have replaced the starter, battery, plugs and wires, along with the coil. I am getting spark from the coil to the distributor, but not the distributor to the plug. I, admittedly...
  3. P

Power Steering Pump Pulley

Howdy, my power steering pump went on my 1985 Ford Bronco II and the pulley wheel got damaged while I was taking it apart. Does anyone know where I can get the correct pulley for a decent price? Thank you in advance for you help
  4. P

Clutch Hydraulic Line

Much appreciated my friend
  5. P

Clutch Hydraulic Line

I have an 85 bronco that I just swapped the slave cylinder on. In the process, the hydraulic line that goes from the master to slave broke. How do I disconnect the the black piece from the master cylinder? I've tried prying it with a screwdriver but it doesn't disconnect. I can only spin it...