•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. E

Electrical help!

Yea 87 and 88 are quite different, regardless of the Hanes manual and forums saying they are plug and play! And as for the First pic being AC, I believe your right, it seems to be that Length, neither of my Broncos still had the compressor in when I bought them. But I believe that’s what that...
  2. E

Electrical help!

The inertia switch(I believe that is it) is hooked up. But the first pic one, comes from that same harness. As for those two plugs in the engine bay the black one has three wires(blue, black/yellow stripe, and green/yellow stripe. The grey one has two wires(black/yellow stripe, green/yellow stripe)
  3. E

Electrical help!

I’ll be sure to ground it to the frame rail then and double check my other grounds. I have the one on the back of the block(drivers side) to the firewall. Then the one from the negative terminal to the core support. As for the plugs, the map sensor is already hooked up so I believe that plug...
  4. E

Electrical help!

One thing I’m considering too may be an issue is; I have my negative terminal hooked up. It’s grounded to the motor and it’s grounded on the core support. But I hadn’t yet bolted it to the frame. I figured it would be ok for start up with just the two grounds and I would get to it after. So I’ll...
  5. E

Electrical help!

Hello, I’m new to the forum and I’ve had quite the project on my bronco II. I originally bought a 1988 bronco II 2WD automatic A4LD, For 400$. The motor is a solid runner and I have a friend who rebuilds transmissions so he gave me a great deal. After that it was a great runner. But as I tore...