•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. custombolt

Got a fix for a weak factory 1989 Bronco II premium cassette player?

I cleaned it with electronic cleaner. Radio plays well through the original premium speakers. Please no "replace it" replies, trying to "save it". Thank you.
  2. custombolt

1989 Bronco II XLT PLUS Push buttom 4WD for sale.

Car is my avatar. Includes factory wheels and mud/snow tires (7/32" tread Goodyears) and a set of A/S Michelins with under 100 miles on date coded 1989 American Racing 8 or 10 hole aluminum wheels. 4 month mechanical & cosmetic reconditioning is complete. Has premium stereo cassette. Radio works...
  3. custombolt

1989 BII cosmetic restoration completed.

Cleaned up nice and runs smooth and peppy. Garage kept most of its life with original interior, premium stereo/cassette, locking rear with 4:10's and over a dozen options, with all original body panels etc. Current PA title showing 98,550 miles. 4-month cosmetic restoration. Opinions appreciated.
  4. custombolt

Beware of ordering new BII sill plates through Bronco Grave Yard.

They bumped up the in-stock date from 5/1 to 7/1 and they have no record of my sill plate order or email address from mid-March. Cheers.
  5. custombolt

WANTED 1988 (?) through 1990 Bronco II liftgate interior panel in red.

Mine is cracked. Got a nice one to sell? CB
  6. custombolt

How to remove the rear speaker panel on my 1989 Bronco II

Does the top arm rest pop off to gain access to the speaker grille? Thanks!
  7. custombolt

Bronco II jack and location wanted.

I can't find one on my '89. So, I assume it is missing. Where should it be located? I don't see any brackets or clamps for a jack. Thanks. Still need a door sill plate too.
  8. custombolt

Door sill wanted '89 B2. Right side.

Nice clean original Ford one will work.
  9. custombolt

How to restore the wind wear panel on a '89 Bronco II roof?

It had lots of orange peel cracks and scale. The scales were smoothed out with 220 grit W/D. To fill the whitish crevices, I will try some color correct leather restorer. Opinions? Experiences? It's all good. Moocher's gracias. CB
  10. custombolt

Doggy powered Bronco 2.9 fix.

The purpose of this (my first) post is to hopefully help someone experiencing a "snag in their program" with a reportedly rather common low power and torque on their 2.9. Don't sell it just yet like others have done. I just bought a 1989 BII in December 2021 and what a dog! Plus, it had erratic...