•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. adrian p

bronco II lighting

The bronco seems to have all the lights running off the alternator only.The headlights are led from the previous owner and work fine.its like driving a two stroke at night. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
  2. adrian p

transmission crossmember bushings

Hey everyone im having a real hard time trying to find the tranny crossmember bushings that mount to the frame rails. I can find the center one all day. Are those bushings part of the crossmember or can they be replaced? i got alot of extra parts when we got it a few weeks ago but the mounts we...
  3. adrian p

stab bar bushings

Ordered new Ford stab bar brackets p.n. E6TZ-5486-B. but all the bushings i can find say they are for my year and model but they are all about 1/2 in. too short. Any help would be appreciated.if i need to return these and someone can give me different p.n. bracket that is more universal for...
  4. adrian p

emiss light

My daughter just got an 86 bronco II with a 97 explorer 4.0 engine. she stated that her emiss light is blinking but the engines running fine and no other issues.Anyone have any checks i should look at first? and maybe some pinouts for voltage and/or resistance i should check. Thanks