•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. B

Exhaust Manifold Bolts - what size and material to buy?

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Uncle Grump is right, I just bought specific bolts from McMaster-Carr. Here's my order invoice for what I got exactly, I got 1 of each. On test fit they seem to be correct for 1988 Heads/Headers.: Medium-Strength Class 8.8 Steel Hex Head Screw, M8 x 1.25 Mm...
  2. B

Ok, I've got what I needed by measuring heads and exhaust manifold at a junk yard. Here's the exhaust manifold bolt sizes needed for a 1988 Ford Bronco II 2.9L: 8: m8x1.25x75mm 3: m8x1.25x50mm 1: m8x1.25x30mm
  3. B

In my search I was able to find this part number: N802904-S2 Which is for a M10 x 1.5 x 65 bolt. According to this site: https://www.fordpartsgiant.com/parts/ford-bolt-m10-x-1-5-x-65_-n802904-s2.html it is the correct bolt for the Ford Bronco II manifold. Unfortunately they seem to be very hard...
  4. B

Hi all, I've got a 1988 Bronco II, and I'm rebuilding the engine (heads cracked). I need a full new set of exhaust manifold bolts, but I don't have any of the old bolts to look at for sizing. Could someone tell me what size (thread, head, pitch, length) the bolts are supposed to be? I read in...