•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. P

351m/400 in a B2!!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone has any advice for me regarding fitting issues, suspension, steering, etc. it will be greatly appreciated.:icon_confused:
  2. P

ok. for all the doubters here is some stuff i found that might change(or blow) some minds!!! http://www.popularhotrodding.com/enginemasters/articles/0902phr_2008_jegs_engine_masters_challenge/index.html 4 of the TOP 10 engines are 400's
  3. P

:icon_confused:ok guys here's the deal. i have an 89 B2 2WD sittin in my yard that i cant get legal. (paperwork issues....dont ask) anyway, ive been thinkin about making it into a race truck, but not sure what engine to stick in it. iv built a couple of mud trucks in the past and have yet...
  4. P

bii race truck

i have a bone stock 89bii that is 2wd. im gonna gut it and strip it down. this is going to be a long term project, just workin on it on the weekends. strictly for the drag strip.
  5. P

bii race truck

ok guys i have a 1989 bii 2wd. i cannot sell it or get it legal and plan to turn it into an all out drag machine. i already have some ideas but could use any help u have to offer.