•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. E

1985 ford bronco 2 pack of fuel

Hey everyone, I have a 1985 b2 with the 2.8 with a Holley 390cfm on it. Just got the carb back from being rebuilt went to start and seems as the carb isn’t getting fuel. Will see fuel come to inline filter but not spray out of jets. Then after trying to start I can see the fuel pull back down...
  2. E

Intake vaccum

So I just took a look at the truck tonight got the booster hooked up for vacuum but the pcv vent on passenger side is there. but don’t have a vacuum port for the pcv off the intake manifold. The vent has a upper tube that is like 1/4 diameter and the lower port is a 3/8 wondering if that port is...
  3. E

Intake vaccum

I got the brake hose fitting made up and wondering if the pcv valve should be rain too the valve cover port on the engine or where that is run too?
  4. E

Intake vaccum

Where could I find a fitting for the booster? Also the pcv hose should be routed to the rear intake vacuum port you think correct?
  5. E

Intake vaccum

That’s what I was thinking so the pcv is the one off the valve cover? I have the booster hose I think but I tried finding a new one to order but couldn’t find one to buy.
  6. E

Intake vaccum

It has a manual transmission as well
  7. E

Intake vaccum

Sorry not Holley a Mallory distributor
  8. E

Intake vaccum

So it has a Holley 390cfm with a Holley distributor and Holley external coil with plug wires but same starter selonoid. And looked at a 2.8 year down intake manifold looks the same as a offenhauser dual port intake
  9. E

Intake vaccum

Hello, looking for advice on my 1985 ford bronco ii 2.8 cologne v6 with intake vacuum I have 2 ports on the back of the intake manifold for vacuum lines and looked into diagrams and online and cannot find anything just wondering if anybody could help me figure out what the 2 vacuum ports are...
  10. E

Solenoid wiring

85 2.9 bronco 2 with manual transmission. Sorry about that never really used forums before.
  11. E

Solenoid wiring

I was wondering if anyone had a diagram on the starter Solenoid or a picture of there’s. Just wondering where the starter ground would go? And making sure that the wires that I have on the solenoid are in the right positions. Thank you.
  12. E

1985 ford bronco 2

Ok so just jump the safety switch wire and then for the starter the negative and positive both hook up to the starter relay correct? Then would the 32 r/lb wire hook to the starter relay as well?
  13. E

1985 ford bronco 2

Yes it is a manual trans with a automatic wiring harness. And everything turns on and works as should but when I turn the key the truck has the power draw but no crank so it lead me to look into diagrams and those are the 2 blockers to the switch.
  14. E

1985 ford bronco 2

Hello I have a 1985 ford bronco 2 that I have been restoring. I had a couple questions as far as some wiring. So with the starter it shows on wiring diagrams that it only has the positive cable going too the starter. I was wondering where the ground would be grounded at? Also with the truck I...