•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. E

1985 ford bronco 2 pack of fuel

Hey everyone, I have a 1985 b2 with the 2.8 with a Holley 390cfm on it. Just got the carb back from being rebuilt went to start and seems as the carb isn’t getting fuel. Will see fuel come to inline filter but not spray out of jets. Then after trying to start I can see the fuel pull back down...
  2. E

Intake vaccum

Hello, looking for advice on my 1985 ford bronco ii 2.8 cologne v6 with intake vacuum I have 2 ports on the back of the intake manifold for vacuum lines and looked into diagrams and online and cannot find anything just wondering if anybody could help me figure out what the 2 vacuum ports are...
  3. E

Solenoid wiring

I was wondering if anyone had a diagram on the starter Solenoid or a picture of there’s. Just wondering where the starter ground would go? And making sure that the wires that I have on the solenoid are in the right positions. Thank you.
  4. E

1985 ford bronco 2

Hello I have a 1985 ford bronco 2 that I have been restoring. I had a couple questions as far as some wiring. So with the starter it shows on wiring diagrams that it only has the positive cable going too the starter. I was wondering where the ground would be grounded at? Also with the truck I...