•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 1

Deer proof bumper

WTF! how did u hit a deer on a bicycle??:thefinger:
  2. 1

2.9l problem truck died/ wont refire

was driving my 89 bronco 2 after putting gas into heading down the street and i romped on it and it took off and then just stopped dead put it into neutral coasted into a near by parking lot, tried to restart the truck just cranked wouldnt fire so we towed it home and we check with a spark...
  3. 1

can u guys tell me about 2.9 v6's

i have an 89 bII it starts at -45 calcuis no trouble just plug it in
  4. 1

have a wiring question about fuel pump??

have a 87 bronco 2 that has a fuel pump wiring gremlin wanna wire them onto a switch whats the best way to do this??
  5. 1

weird fuel pump problem??

where did u get the new connector? and did you replace the switch to or just the connecter
  6. 1

no it hummed when first installed and then it doesnt do nothing at all now, and your meaning checking resistance on the inertia switch or at the pumps
  7. 1

no it hummed when first installed and then it doesnt do nothing at all now, and your meaning checking resistance on the inertia switch or at the pumps
  8. 1

i just replaced both pumps on my 87 b2 and they were pumping then just stopped out of no where hadnt driven anywhere or even fired it up then all of a sudden just stopped checked relay its good pulled both pumps and ran them off the truck both worked checke connections on them both good where to...
  9. 1

fuel pump relay???

is there a fuel pump relay i lost all power to both of my fuel pumps today any ideas? oh by the way its an 88 bronco 2
  10. 1

Fuel pump question???

hey i found a fuel pump for my 1988 bronco 2 the in tank pump is shot but i found a complete tank and pump from a 91 ranger will it work???
  11. 1

gas tank skid plate removal????

yeah using wd-40 (all we had) and i was thinking cut off wheel but was unsure if i should be doing that around gas tank because of sparks
  12. 1

ill try the 12 point socket thing my truck is extremely rustyso the bolts are way rusted skid plate is rusted through in places and it is a nut and bolt theres no way for me to get anything other then a flat wrench on the nut
  13. 1

they didnt break off the head of the bolt just stripped off and i cant get vice grips in there really
  14. 1

im trying to remove the skid plate thats covering my gas tank on my 88 bronco 2 and i got the 2 bolts out by the bumber but the fronts ones stripped off whats the best way to get them off?
  15. 1

My 88 BroncoII project

** spring is here so its time to get working on it again whats the best way to drop the tank and change the pump
  16. 1

My 88 BroncoII project

okay so i phoned a local parts place and they told me it only has 1 pump the frame rail one, how hard is it to change the in tank one, and what does the inertia switch look like? and also wheres the fuel pump relay i have a few under the hood dunno witch one it is or how to test it
  17. 1

My 88 BroncoII project

okay sorry for no update forever it has been very cold here and started a new job so it should help things move alot faster its at kal tire so hopefully get somke big meats for the BII, so i got a new fuel pump and installed it and i am still not getting fuel, dont know why thinking bad wiring...
  18. 1

engine @ trans swap

alright, but everything other than that ill be alright?
  19. 1

engine @ trans swap

so what am i gonna need for a drive shaft?
  20. 1

engine @ trans swap

hi guys just wondering if this is a plug and play swap i picked up a 87 ranger 4x4 and want to swap the motor and trans. into my 89 bII both are 2.9 L but will switch from a4ld to 5speed thanks for any help!!!